Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
@gibxxi
I did not pay enough attention to your pic. The setting is explicitly for Movie and Shows. There is no episode support. That is a limitation of what is possible with the Extended Info script at this time. I did fix TV Shows which for me was not working when testing.

With second issue... I actually changed to the default icons and not colored or reloaded. If you look at the codec flag next to the year it should look the same as what you see. The reason that rating image is shown is cause I manually added a rating and it appeared after doing so.

Issue 5: Yes I see know. Was drinking (still am Wink) and it seemed to me at the time to work as intended but I will swap the setting to match. It will be posted within the hour to GitHub. I will also reduce spacing.

Issue 7: The library and fullscreen playback screens work completely differently. What works in one does not mean it works in the other, nature of the beast I'm afraid...

With that said the flac issue will be fixed as it relates to the moving of images and just like above will be fixed within the hour. As long as I remember to push my changes Wink

Issue 8: I am just keeping this skin alive at the moment and due to my respect for what schimi and Mike_Doc have done or decided to do I will only look into changing things that make some sense to me like the source content dialog. I may not have chosen to add a sliding animation nor do I know for certain if they did add it or if it was always there, cause I have no idea, but I do not plan on changing things like that at this moment. Once my personal situation starts to stabilize more and I have some more extra time after working on my own skin OFC. I can look into updating this more but honestly I am hoping that Mr. V and the MadNox rewrite happen sooner than later (or at least allow adding and working on stuff for that rewrite) cause it will be a lot easier to add things from this skin to that base then recoding this skin in its current form. Little bit of a ramble there but I hope I am concise enough.

Issue 9 is leftover from the updates I have done. I am not sure why it is still visible with no items so lets chalk that up to me not noticing it being empty after I added the options elsewhere Wink
Will be removed next update.

Issue 10 is a bug. It used to work but I guess the old way no longer installs as it once did unless you have next aired installed but not enabled. Regardless it should be fixed next push I make to Git. You are correct concerning Artwork Beef and it will install if you have that repo and once it is added to default Kodi repo.

Issue 11 should be fixed after the next update I push which was gonna be within the hour but now more like the next 10 min Wink

The side issues you mention are a big thing for me. I spend way too much time on my own skin testing and hiding settings based on what the user selects but with this skin and the many options available make it quite difficult and time consuming to fix them but I will try to get to that stuff, if I can, sometime in the future.

Thanks for the detailed posts. I do appreciate the time you have taken and will try my best to fix things when someone like yourself puts forth an effort. Not that anybody reading this has to go to those lengths but i'd rather not say anymore cause I do prefer the extra mile if possible Wink Big Grin

Edit: Home Bottom NowPlaying Settings IIRC was something added by meomoo (don't quote me on that) ATM I have no idea what it is or supposed to do. I do know that it has nothing to do with the now playing settings that you are currently using/see.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
MADNOX FAQ - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:11
MADNOX HELP - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
refresh item - by bill1972 - 2016-03-08, 03:31
Keyboard Autocompletion - by JinNJuice - 2016-03-19, 00:26
System Infoline - by reksp13 - 2016-04-09, 05:20
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 17:55
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 18:01
Leia - Madnox Problems - by Picard - 2017-06-22, 04:15
VideoLyrics - by Pr.Sinister - 2018-04-05, 23:40
RE: Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - [RC2 Revision 0.9.1] 30/05 - by mikeSiLVO - 2018-07-14, 10:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39