• 449(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2018-07-20, 09:34)mikeSiLVO Wrote: @gibxxi I got your PM and please do not send me one again. Do not feel weird posting to the forum cause I am working on MadNox and want anyone to post issues or bugs without fear of anything including monopolizing the conversation Wink
I think most if not all of the things you mentioned should be fixed... Please let me know in this thread Wink Nod

Hi @mikeSiLVO: Fair enough. I will point out however that there were two reasons for sending that PM. I'd already put up three posts in quick succession, so rather than feeling "weird" as you put it, I was rather worried that my incessant posting could be interpreted at me monopolising / or being demanding of your skills to fix only my personal issues / gripes with the skin, which is not the case. IF I see something I feel needs a fix, whatever it is, I'll post it, here, in this thread. Regardless of if it's a feature I use or not. But as previously stated, if I don't use said feature, there's slim likelihood I'll see any issues to post about in the first place.

The second reason I PM'd you, was because I wanted to respond to some of the things you had said before, with personal comparisons of my own. And while I can be VERY "verbose" with my posting detail, for want of a better word, some of the things I told you were of a personal nature, and as such deemed not suitable for general viewing by half the internet. I hope you understand. Either way, your request is duly noted, and sorry if by PM'ing you, I overstepped the mark.

Smile

(2018-07-20, 09:34)mikeSiLVO Wrote: EDIT: @gibxxi You mentioning that episodes worked had me take at look at the source code of Extended Info and Episodes should now work when using the replace with "Extended Info" option... Not sure what it is called ATM.

I'll check it out when I next get chance to do a "Kodi session". I'm busy with a different project at the moment, so Kodi consumption is on the back burner.

Regards,

Dan / Gib.
where is the link for the latest version of this please? ive not looked at this skin in over a year . thanks mikesilvo btw for taking up work on this . silvo has been my goto skin since development seemed to stop on this a while back
Disregard, I finally got it!! Yeah!
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
I got it.. not sure how or why but redoing everything a second time and it just worked..
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
@ShadowTek

What makes you think this is a skin issue? Did you switch back to Estuary and the TV Shows displayed?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@mikeSiLVO ,

I know this is small stuff, but there are two includes that are referenced in the includes.xml file which do not exist, I imagine those views were not present or ported to Leia:

1. View_707_MusicBanner.xml
2. View_811_MusicFan.xml

I think they could be removed from the Includes.xml file.  View 707 is not present in the Includes_MediaMenu.xml (no control 707 to set the view to MusicBanner).  View 811 is present in the Includes_MediaMenu.xml, but since the actual view file is not there, I think it could be removed from the Includes_MediaMenu.xml.

Hope this all makes sense.  In the end, this would be so as not to get "Skin has invalid include" error in the log.

I don't know what any of those views looked like, or if there are users who require them.  Obviously, they are not working right now in the Leia version of the skin.

Regards,

Bart
(2018-07-14, 02:07)gibxxi Wrote:  

I'm not getting "random movies background" though that's exactly what I want. What I have is selecting default images from local storage or a whole bunch of playlist options grouped into LIVE PLAYLIST and SKIN PLAYLIST none of which I care about. I just want the simple random movies background (same with TV shows). How do I get these more basic options?
When I try to setup the number of fanarts or posters to download in Artwork Beef, the slide bars are not visible.  Checked in Aeon Nox Silvo and the sliders are there.  Any chance for a look/see?  Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Hello, first of all, congratulate the creator of this wonderful skin for his work I have been using windows without problems in jarvis. Now I'm in a box, in libreelec. It turns out that he copied the uncompressed zip into the path (/storage/.kodi/addons) Once this is done, I'm going to adjust / skin, to change it, but it does not appear. What can be? A greeting and thanks in advance
@bsoriano & @bobrap
Latest from Git should be good to go Wink
(2018-09-04, 03:33)mikeSiLVO Wrote: @bsoriano & @bobrap
Thanks, Mike.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2018-09-04, 03:33)mikeSiLVO Wrote: @bsoriano & @bobrap
 Thanks a lot Mike.  i still get a "skin has invalid include" error in the log, but even turning debug log on i have not been able to figure out which include it is or in which file.

Regards,

Bart
Hey Guys!
Long time reader and viewer of this forum and user and massive fan of Madnox, I love this skin so much and have spent years dialling in my setup. This forum has helped me with so much stuff and I can't express how appreciative I am of all the helpful people here, and I only have a few small areas I need help in to get it nailed. I am concentrating on the Music side of things as of late, and I have just a few small questions I'd like to ask some that's in the know.

My main thing I'm having problems with is in Musicflix view at the Artist Level, I'm not getting a list of Albums by that Artist, resulting in an awkward gap above the artist synopsis (SEE PIC 1). When you drill down to the album level of each artist, the songs from that album you are sitting on are displayed, and it looks great (SEE PIC 2). Can I enable this sort of thing at the artist level showing their albums listed?
What do you think needs to be changed in the NFO files? I've checked everywhere and for the life of me I can't see what to mod. If anyone can help, I'd be so appreciative. Big Grin Angel

My HTPC is running Windows 7
Kodi 17.6 Git:201711 14-a7a20

Cheers!
@mikeSiLVO:

Not sure if this was intended behaviour or not, but in "System -> Add-ons" when viewing an add-on's information panel, clicking on the item "changelog" actually brings up the add-on's "Dependencies" screen, not the changelog. So i'm not really sure as to what needs to be changed here. The item label (i.e: to "Dependancies") or the link target, back to the proper "changelog" if it exists.

Regards,

Dan / Gib.
(2018-09-13, 09:52)Megablaps Wrote: Hey Guys!
Long time reader and viewer of this forum and user and massive fan of Madnox, I love this skin so much and have spent years dialling in my setup. This forum has helped me with so much stuff and I can't express how appreciative I am of all the helpful people here, and I only have a few small areas I need help in to get it nailed. I am concentrating on the Music side of things as of late, and I have just a few small questions I'd like to ask some that's in the know.

My main thing I'm having problems with is in Musicflix view at the Artist Level, I'm not getting a list of Albums by that Artist, resulting in an awkward gap above the artist synopsis (SEE PIC 1). When you drill down to the album level of each artist, the songs from that album you are sitting on are displayed, and it looks great (SEE PIC 2). Can I enable this sort of thing at the artist level showing their albums listed?
What do you think needs to be changed in the NFO files? I've checked everywhere and for the life of me I can't see what to mod. If anyone can help, I'd be so appreciative. Big Grin Angel

My HTPC is running Windows 7
Kodi 17.6 Git:201711 14-a7a20

ImageImage

Cheers!
Well I managed to fix it all up, trying multiple things in the XML.. Until I found a simple spelling mistake. 
BANG! Fixed, just cleaned up some spacing a some stuff, now it looks like its meant to be there.

• 449(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39