• 450(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
@Megablaps
Glad you were able to find a fix. Just an idea, but maybe you could post what you did. Then the master branch of the skin can be updated, so everybody can benefit Smile
(2018-09-19, 20:43)Dumyat Wrote: @Megablaps
Glad you were able to find a fix. Just an idea, but maybe you could post what you did. Then the master branch of the skin can be updated, so everybody can benefit Smile
 Yeah, sure thing dude.
The Github, here has the 'LisItem' spelling error as opposed to 'ListItem' and a few spacing and formatting quibbles.

The View_810_MusicFlix.xml needs to be modded in this way

Delete the following Lines 108 - 118 (inclusive):

<control type="textbox">
                    <label>[COLOR white]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.LisItem.Albums)][/COLOR]</label>
                    <top>-2</top>
                    <left>130</left>
                    <width>610</width>
                    <height>160</height>
                    <align>left</align>
                    <include>KodiFlixButtonsValues</include>
                    <autoscroll time="3000" delay="4000" repeat="5000">true</autoscroll>
                    <visible>!ListItem.IsParentFolder + Container.Content(artists)</visible>
         </control>

And replace with:

<control type="textbox">
                    <label>[COLOR white]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Albums.Formatted)][/COLOR]</label>
                    <top>-2</top>
                    <left>130</left>
                    <width>810</width>
                    <height>242</height>
                    <align>left</align>
                    <include>KodiFlixButtonsValues</include>
                    <autoscroll time="3000" delay="4000" repeat="5000"></autoscroll>
                    <visible>!ListItem.IsParentFolder + Container.Content(artists)</visible>
         </control>

Cheers.
Thought I'd share another fix I made for Madnox, this only applies to the MusicFlix view.
Has anyone else had this problem where the record label wouldn't show up in the information screen? (This is only for custom made icons that match the '<label>x</label> in the album nfo. files. The standard issue icons that come with the skin work fine). The skin understandably doesn't have EVERY record label under the sun.

The label would show on the now playing screen, and the library browsing screen but not the info screen. See pics 1 and 2

Image Image

I fixed this by amending the DialogMusicInfo.XML
Go to line 220 (could be earlier, maybe around 215)

Replace:
<texture>$INFO[ListItem.Property(Album_Label),resource://resource.images.recordlabels.white/,.png]</texture>

With this:
<texture>flags/music/recordlabel/$INFO[ListItem.Property(Album_Label),,.png]</texture>

Presto! See pic 3. Another bug worked out of my system. I'm now chasing a similar issue with movies in Kodiflix view. Where the studios only show on the info screen, not while browsing.

@gibxxi Buttons for add-on info are fixed on Git.

@ ALL please be aware that @Megablaps fixes are for Kodi Krypton and NOT Leia. Record labels are working for me just fine in Leia and I cannot test the album and track lists cause Skin Helper is not returning those labels for me ATM. I have no idea if it will be fixed due to the fact marcel the maintainer of that script is busy with real life and I have no idea if/when he can update it. There is indeed a typo that I have fixed with the artist view (thanks @Megablaps Smile) along with some other updates to the MusicFlix view but I will not push them unless someone has a working tracklist in album view cause there is no typo for that list.

If you can see the tracklist for MusicFlix view for albums (in Leia) please post here and I can send you a updated file to test and make sure that I did not mess anything up Wink

EDIT:@gibxxi Here is a pic Wink
Cheers @mikeSiLVO I should have been clearer with my Krypton setup. It's near 100% dialled. I just personally haven't had a solid need to upgrade to Leia yet. 😎👍
Love your work.

Just wondering too, in Kodiflix view for Movies (Leia), do you get custom studio icons only showing in info view and not in the library view?

I was having issues in Krypton but I managed to get it to work with a similar mood.
Hi guys,

I need some help from the devs, who has been working most of the time on those skins.
I'm trying to improve skin.aeon.madnox-krypton version and I cannot find in which xml view it renders this information:
I need to improve the way how rating is displayed, but cannot find the related controls.

Thank you.
Video Chain: SONY VPL-VW760ES/VPL-VW885ES > Lumagen Radiance Pro 4444 > OPPO UDP-203/ZIDOO X9S > Elite Screen 16:9 135" 1.1 Gain MaxWhite
Audio: Sony BDMV 9200 5.1 System
My PC Build: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm6Q52FS
I have just found a small issue with the artwork on my madnox install, on the menu screen the posters showing up when using the skin overlay service to show next up episode from current shows we are watching appear to show artwork that isn't on my media location... 

I have correct season art in the folders and these show up when navigating the folders however the season art showing up on the main screen is wrong - any ideas on this one? I'll get some screenshots if needed but this might be something already raised (even though a quick search hasn't shown anything)
(2018-09-21, 07:22)mikeSiLVO Wrote: @gibxxi Buttons for add-on info are fixed on Git.

@ ALL please be aware that @Megablaps fixes are for Kodi Krypton and NOT Leia. Record labels are working for me just fine in Leia and I cannot test the album and track lists cause Skin Helper is not returning those labels for me ATM. I have no idea if it will be fixed due to the fact marcel the maintainer of that script is busy with real life and I have no idea if/when he can update it. There is indeed a typo that I have fixed with the artist view (thanks @Megablaps Smile) along with some other updates to the MusicFlix view but I will not push them unless someone has a working tracklist in album view cause there is no typo for that list.

If you can see the tracklist for MusicFlix view for albums (in Leia) please post here and I can send you a updated file to test and make sure that I did not mess anything up Wink

EDIT:@gibxxi Here is a pic Wink

Thanks Mike. Smile

Dan / Gib.
**Fixed**
Hi Mike,

since the last Kodi Update 18 Beta 3 i have no currect pvr view (Enigma Plugin)

Do you have an idea?

KODI 17 Final

KODI 18 Beta 3

Hi, I'm with the Kodi Leia v18 Beta 3 version on an Nvidia Shield

Since installing the Beta 3 version of Leia, it does not show me the codec h265 flags I have named the files as follows h265.png hevc.png and I do not recognize either of the two

Thank you very much
(2018-10-03, 12:47)Slipass Wrote: Hi Mike,

since the last Kodi Update 18 Beta 3 i have no currect pvr view (Enigma Plugin)

Do you have an idea?

Sorry for late reply. Live TV InfoBar should be fixed on Git now.
Thanks Mike,

I will test it next week.

Can you fix also the video/animation on startup?
Hello!

I have installed LibreELEC (Leia) v8.90.006 ALPHA and aeon madnox fron github (https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon.madnox.leia) and all is ok. I have no problems but sometimes i have a crash screen and i receive information that a lot of crashes have caused to have to restart. I have a kodi-Crash.log with a lines as follow:

T:140424341575424 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(26, /storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py): the python script "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui10DialogBusyE

What could be happening?
@mikeSiLVO, it seems that the fix for Live TV Info Bar has made it so whenever you press M on any playing video, you get the PVR info.  Could you please check? Maybe a visibility condition needs to be changed? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
  • 450(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39