• 452(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Thanks Mike,

i will test it tonight.

One more bug/request.

Kodi 18 comes with a gameplay function. The settings can be made in the system menu. Unfortunately this is currently missing from the skin.

Most importantly for me, the skin used to have support for PVR artworks. Unfortunately, this option has not worked for a long time. Solo (the programmer) did not respond to my requests.
Is it possible that you look at the code again? I think, in Aeon Silvo this function is also available?

Thanks!
ImageImageHi mikeSiLVO...

Thanks for keeping this incredible skin alive. I appreciate your hard work!
Since the last two updates to the skin I noticed this small bug:

I'm hoping you could please take a look at this:

Playback Info Bar

There are two playback bars superimposed.  (Latest GIT version 26 Nov 2018)

Sincerely,
OMV
(2018-11-26, 15:54)lynxstrike Wrote: ImageImageHi mikeSiLVO...

ImagePlayback Info Bar

Sincerely,
OMV
@mikeSiLVO, this happens when you press i when playing any video.  

Regards,

Bart
(2018-11-26, 16:17)bsoriano Wrote:

ImagePlayback Info Bar

Sincerely,
OMV

Regards,

Bart 
Don't mean to butt in in, but, my "I" info is showing normally.  Using latest git and x64 nightly.  Can add a screenshot if needed.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2018-11-26, 16:45)bobrap Wrote:
(2018-11-26, 16:17)bsoriano Wrote:

ImagePlayback Info Bar

Sincerely,
OMV

Regards,

Bart   
Don't mean to butt in in, but, my "I" info is showing normally.  Using latest git and x64 nightly.  Can add a screenshot if needed.  
Please do add a screenshot, since I just tested with latest from Git and latest Leia nightly and I get two progress bars like lynxstrike reported.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
TV

Movie

This what you wanted?
(2018-11-26, 19:58)bobrap Wrote: TV

Movie

This what you wanted?

Yes, thanks! I don't know what could be the difference, since I am not seeing that. As soon as I can today I will take a screenshot and show you what I see.

What nightly are you using? What OS? I am trying to pin down if it is a configuration issue or environment issue instead of a skin one.

What skin options do you have set for video OSD?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bart
OS Win10
25 Nov x64 nightly  - KodiSetup-20181124-4ab27b67-master-x64.exe

I've changed a bunch of VOS display options with the same results.  Anything else, let me know.
(2018-11-26, 20:52)bobrap Wrote: OS Win10

I've changed a bunch of VOS display options with the same results.  Anything else, let me know.
Thanks! I am also running Windows 10 (18282) and 25 Nov nightly.  I have no idea why it is shown differently here.  I will look a little bit at the code to see if I can figure it out.

Regards,

Bart
Win 10 Pro x64
kodi-18.0-Leia_rc1-x64 ( but Im having this issue since last two git commits...)

Said nothing hoping for a fix, but since this is the third commit with fixes, I went ahead and reported it.
(2018-11-26, 08:02)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2018-11-23, 23:25)Slipass Wrote: Hi mike,

1: Trailer with youtube plugin doesnt work

Should be fixed on Git now but I did change the call for when there is no ListItem.Trailer saved to use YouTube through Extended Info.
(2018-11-23, 23:25)Slipass Wrote: 2: The start point for the first kodi start doesnt work

Never was a big fan of adding this as putting the 3rd item as the one you would like first is so easy and saves a bunch of code... I have removed this option so please make the third VISIBLE menu item your desired startup entry and it should work...
(2018-11-23, 23:25)Slipass Wrote: 3: No Cover in the Musik DB (i dont know if it is an Kodi or an skin problem)

Not really an issue for either unless you count the skin using Skin Helper Service addon to provide those images as a skin problem...

I switched to using Library Data Provider and it seems to be working now. I assume you are using the recently added albums Live Background.
(2018-11-23, 23:25)Slipass Wrote: 4: No intro video at kodi start

Was removed a long time ago by the powers that be...
(2018-11-23, 23:25)Slipass Wrote: 5: No pictures at Records

Sorry cannot help with this as it looks like Radio PVR (RDS) and I do not have any PVR related access to test this so a volunteer will have to work on that... I will review and add any PR's Smile

-----------------------------------------------------------

FYI, I do not know if I will continue here, probably will but I just don't know ATM. "I'm starting to go off a certain individual in this thread" sic and I really do not appreciate working as hard as I have on this skin just to be thrown aside like nothing I have done mattered when the next "best" thing came along. I am not sure where that "certain individual" had the thought that I owed them something when they have never done anything for me but I digress... This has nothing to with Slipass and I am just venting, shit happens I guess... 
Hi Mike,

1: Doesnt work ;(

2: Ok for me

3: Fixed! Perfect

4: That's a shame Smile

5: That would be finde
(2018-11-26, 21:04)bsoriano Wrote:
(2018-11-26, 20:52)bobrap Wrote: OS Win10

Thanks! I am also running Windows 10 (18282) and 25 Nov nightly.  I have no idea why it is shown differently here.  I will look a little bit at the code to see if I can figure it out.

Regards,

Bart  
 @mikeSiLVO, as far as I can understand from looking at the code, the group "bottom_bar" in DialogSeekBar.xml (starts around line 428) is what is showing additionaly in my system (in addition to the progress bar from the include FullScreenInfoBar in Includes.xml), making it so there are two progress bars when I press i while playing a movie or tv episode.  Maybe there is something to change in the visibility conditions for this dialog?

I saw the following in the visibility condition: [Window.IsVisible(fullscreeninfo) + !VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)] | [Window.IsActive(fullscreeninfo) + VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)]

Wouldn't that make it so that the bottom bar is displayed always when a video is being played full screen and i is pressed?

I tested that if I take out the Window.IsVisible(fullscreeninfo) + !VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV) from the visibility condition for the dialog, then there is just one progress bar shown.  Hope this helps.

Thanks for looking into this Mike.

Regards,

Bart
Hey Bart...

Thanks so much for helping MikeSilvo with this.

If you need me to help you with some extra info (or running tests, etc.) from my part don't hesitate in asking.

Many thanks to you and MikeSilvo ...

Have an excellent day!!!
(2018-11-26, 21:47)Slipass Wrote:
(2018-11-26, 08:02)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2018-11-23, 23:25)Slipass Wrote: Hi mike,

1: Trailer with youtube plugin doesnt work

Should be fixed on Git now but I did change the call for when there is no ListItem.Trailer saved to use YouTube through Extended Info.
(2018-11-23, 23:25)Slipass Wrote: 2: The start point for the first kodi start doesnt work

Never was a big fan of adding this as putting the 3rd item as the one you would like first is so easy and saves a bunch of code... I have removed this option so please make the third VISIBLE menu item your desired startup entry and it should work...
(2018-11-23, 23:25)Slipass Wrote: 3: No Cover in the Musik DB (i dont know if it is an Kodi or an skin problem)

Not really an issue for either unless you count the skin using Skin Helper Service addon to provide those images as a skin problem...

I switched to using Library Data Provider and it seems to be working now. I assume you are using the recently added albums Live Background.
(2018-11-23, 23:25)Slipass Wrote: 4: No intro video at kodi start

Was removed a long time ago by the powers that be...
(2018-11-23, 23:25)Slipass Wrote: 5: No pictures at Records

Sorry cannot help with this as it looks like Radio PVR (RDS) and I do not have any PVR related access to test this so a volunteer will have to work on that... I will review and add any PR's Smile

-----------------------------------------------------------

FYI, I do not know if I will continue here, probably will but I just don't know ATM. "I'm starting to go off a certain individual in this thread" sic and I really do not appreciate working as hard as I have on this skin just to be thrown aside like nothing I have done mattered when the next "best" thing came along. I am not sure where that "certain individual" had the thought that I owed them something when they have never done anything for me but I digress... This has nothing to with Slipass and I am just venting, shit happens I guess...  
Hi Mike,

1: Doesnt work ;(

2: Ok for me

3: Fixed! Perfect

4: That's a shame Smile

5: That would be finde 
Hi Mike,

any idea? Or you need more information?
(2018-11-26, 15:20)Slipass Wrote: One more bug/request.

Kodi 18 comes with a gameplay function. The settings can be made in the system menu. Unfortunately this is currently missing from the skin.

Most importantly for me, the skin used to have support for PVR artworks. Unfortunately, this option has not worked for a long time. Solo (the programmer) did not respond to my requests.
Is it possible that you look at the code again? I think, in Aeon Silvo this function is also available?

Thanks!
(2018-11-30, 09:23)Slipass Wrote: Hi Mike,

any idea? Or you need more information?

Games section added and hopefully trailers fixed as well. The games settings needs an icon made by someone who can match it to the rest of the settings icons cause I have no idea how to do that.

PVR Artwork is not in my skin. Solo made a MOD for it and all that stuff is in there. I am not going to add anymore Skin Helper stuff if I can avoid doing so.

(2018-11-26, 21:05)lynxstrike Wrote: Win 10 Pro x64
kodi-18.0-Leia_rc1-x64 ( but Im having this issue since last two git commits...)

Said nothing hoping for a fix, but since this is the third commit with fixes, I went ahead and reported it.

I do not use this skin unless checking a bug report. I don't think I would have ever noticed unless somebody said something.

Please report all bugs. I'd rather say it is fixed already than to never know it was even there Wink

(2018-11-27, 01:09)bsoriano Wrote: @mikeSiLVO, as far as I can understand from looking at the code, the group "bottom_bar" in DialogSeekBar.xml (starts around line 428) is what is showing additionaly in my system (in addition to the progress bar from the include FullScreenInfoBar in Includes.xml), making it so there are two progress bars when I press i while playing a movie or tv episode. Maybe there is something to change in the visibility conditions for this dialog?

I saw the following in the visibility condition: [Window.IsVisible(fullscreeninfo) + !VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)] | [Window.IsActive(fullscreeninfo) + VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)]

Wouldn't that make it so that the bottom bar is displayed always when a video is being played full screen and i is pressed?

I tested that if I take out the Window.IsVisible(fullscreeninfo) + !VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV) from the visibility condition for the dialog, then there is just one progress bar shown. Hope this helps.

Thanks for looking into this Mike.

Regards,

Bart

Should be fixed now. Please let me know if something else is not working right.
  • 452(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39