• 453(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2018-11-30, 18:54)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2018-11-26, 15:20)Slipass Wrote: One more bug/request.

Kodi 18 comes with a gameplay function. The settings can be made in the system menu. Unfortunately this is currently missing from the skin.

Most importantly for me, the skin used to have support for PVR artworks. Unfortunately, this option has not worked for a long time. Solo (the programmer) did not respond to my requests.
Is it possible that you look at the code again? I think, in Aeon Silvo this function is also available?

Thanks!
(2018-11-30, 09:23)Slipass Wrote: Hi Mike,

any idea? Or you need more information?

Games section added and hopefully trailers fixed as well. The games settings needs an icon made by someone who can match it to the rest of the settings icons cause I have no idea how to do that.

PVR Artwork is not in my skin. Solo made a MOD for it and all that stuff is in there. I am not going to add anymore Skin Helper stuff if I can avoid doing so.
(2018-11-26, 21:05)lynxstrike Wrote: Win 10 Pro x64
kodi-18.0-Leia_rc1-x64 ( but Im having this issue since last two git commits...)

Said nothing hoping for a fix, but since this is the third commit with fixes, I went ahead and reported it.

I do not use this skin unless checking a bug report. I don't think I would have ever noticed unless somebody said something.

Please report all bugs. I'd rather say it is fixed already than to never know it was even there Wink
(2018-11-27, 01:09)bsoriano Wrote: @mikeSiLVO, as far as I can understand from looking at the code, the group "bottom_bar" in DialogSeekBar.xml (starts around line 428) is what is showing additionaly in my system (in addition to the progress bar from the include FullScreenInfoBar in Includes.xml), making it so there are two progress bars when I press i while playing a movie or tv episode. Maybe there is something to change in the visibility conditions for this dialog?

I saw the following in the visibility condition: [Window.IsVisible(fullscreeninfo) + !VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)] | [Window.IsActive(fullscreeninfo) + VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)]

Wouldn't that make it so that the bottom bar is displayed always when a video is being played full screen and i is pressed?

I tested that if I take out the Window.IsVisible(fullscreeninfo) + !VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV) from the visibility condition for the dialog, then there is just one progress bar shown. Hope this helps.

Thanks for looking into this Mike.

Regards,

Bart

Should be fixed now. Please let me know if something else is not working right. 

Hi, Mike,

thank you for the adjustment!

The trailers work now.
But, earlier, the trailers were shown in the Showcase View in the Preview window. Now goes immediately to full screen. Do you have an idea? I think that was a skin setting. I don't find anything in the addon.

In addition, the studio icons are not displayed colored, although I changed the skin setting to "color" and the addon "Studio Coloured Icon" was also loaded.

Hi Mike,

I have compiled a list of errors for Aeon Madnox:

1: Trailer in the Showcase View only played in fullscreen and not in the preview modus (the same as the movie preview)

2: The Studio Icons are not colored

3: The weather information are not shown in the pause menue (not important for me)

4: Important: The Rom Collection Browser (own .xml data in the 1080p folder of aeon madnox) vie dowesnt work.
It works with standard skin of kodi

View form the old version (Kodi 17 with Aeon Madnox)
(2018-12-04, 10:26)Slipass Wrote: 2: The Studio Icons are not colored
[url=javascript:void(0)]Image[/url]
By the looks of that image, you could never find a studio logo for that. Did you scrape that movie with TMM?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-12-04, 10:29)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-12-04, 10:26)Slipass Wrote: 2: The Studio Icons are not colored
[url=javascript:void(0)]Image[/url]
By the looks of that image, you could never find a studio logo for that. Did you scrape that movie with TMM? 
 No, i scrape it with the internal standard addon - themoviedb.
But i dont get artworks for any movies...
(2018-12-04, 11:00)Slipass Wrote: No, i scrape it with the internal standard addon - themoviedb.
But i dont get artworks for any movies...
No, that is not the Kodi TheMovieDB scraper.

TheMovieDB downloads only one studio. You have three studios there, and that is (or was) a problem with TMM. The reason you have no icon is because there is no such studio named Sunday Night/Platinum Dunes/Paramount.

If you remove two of the studios and leave only Paramount, do you get a studio icon?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Every issue is not a skin problem.

There was something wrong with the last 2 versions but the newest one v0.0.13 is working for me.

EDIT: To be specific, I mean something wrong with the coloured studio resource add-on.
(2018-12-04, 11:10)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Every issue is not a skin problem.

There was something wrong with the last 2 versions but the newest one v0.0.13 is working for me.

EDIT: To be specific, I mean something wrong with the coloured studio resource add-on.
Hi Mike.....thanks for your answer.

I think only the point 2 is not a skin issue:
The other points are all errors of the skin (i think so)
 Number 4 works with the standard skin and the old version from Madnox works also.

@Karellen
Her i have only 1 studio and it also doesnt work
Hello all im trying to use this great looking skin and working good Smile
Im just wonder how to search manually for subfile srt ?? worked before in kodi 17 but not in 18
is it me or kodi or the skin that is wrong ? Confused
Hi Mike, i have an answer from the programmer of the rom collection browser

I think this is really a skin problem. I've added some new controls to RCB with the last releases, which need to be supported by the skins. These are all the error messages in the log:

Source Code

19:12:56.007 T:15944 ERROR: EXCEPTION: Non-Existent Control 1200
    19:12:56.007 T:15944 ERROR: EXCEPTION: Non-Existent Control 1300
    19:12:56.007 T:15944 ERROR: EXCEPTION: Non-Existent Control 1400
    19:12:56.007 T:15944 ERROR: EXCEPTION: Non-Existent Control 1500
    19:12:56.019 T:15944 ERROR: EXCEPTION: Non-Existent Control 1601
    19:12:56.019 T:15944 ERROR: EXCEPTION: Non-Existent Control 1602
    19:12:56.019 T:15944 ERROR: EXCEPTION: Non-Existent Control 1701
    19:12:56.019 T:15944 ERROR: EXCEPTION: Non-Existent Control 1702

I'm afraid Skinner's gonna have to do that. There's nothing I can do about it now. In the long run, I could only try to include an Aeon-like skin. But this will take a long time until I have enough time for such changes again.

---------

Here is my LOG

Thanz for the answer Smile i thought i missed something..the skin almost every time pick  right sub but sometimes is does not...
I discovered that all aoen skins miss this function..But others like Rapier still got it..so i have to think what skin to use Confused
(2018-11-19, 02:18)mikeSiLVO Wrote: <snip>...

Where exactly did I come up with some convoluted excuse why it's somehow your fault? You said you have a problem, one that, only you seem to be having. I gave suggestions and my opinion. Let me throw one more suggestion your way and say that this is likely an issue with the CU-LRC add-on cause it appears to be spitting out what looks like malformed code or something.

Also IMHO you're "kinda" being a dick right here.    

If you use Minilyrics, and it's associated Mediamonkey plugin, it has the option to embed lyrics directly into files tags automatically. CU-LRC Lyrics downloads any lyrics, automatically for any music file currently playing, but saves them to a folder of choice. In either case, suspect lyrics will appear in Kodi, irrespective of any measures taken to remove embedded copies. That's the point i'm making. In which case, the only way of stopping the funky ones from being displayed, is to globally disable or remove CU-LRC Lyrics, since removing it from Aeon Madnox's now playing OSD section, doesn't seem to stop it being used anyway.

As for me being a dick about it, if that's how you feel, fine, don't look at it. At no point, since starting to submit bugs to you have I ever made any demands of you to fix anything. I simply highlight any and all issues I see, and report them here. What I don't appreciate is you laying the blame at my music collection, as you did hint at, in your prior post, A. knowing absolutely nothing about how it's structured or managed, and evidently B. not bothering to even check the lyrics add-on / skin before posting your (in my view) condescending analysis of it. I do tend to say whatever's in my head at the time of reply, so while I am prepared to apologise for the tone, I'm not going to apologise for the thinking. You have, your very self, admitted elsewhere in this thread, on being a bit offish at times with people, don't forget, so maybe i'm not the only guilty party here.

FYI: 95% of my collection has been processed with MusicBrainz Picard. I've added options to preserve certain fields from removal (including lyrics), but the tags themselves are as good as they can be. At this stage, since I expected the tone of your above reply to be as it is, I will take the option of stepping away from providing you with any more bug reports for this skin. Primarily because I'm now testing for Mr. V, working towards this skin's replacement, and secondly, this is the second disagreement between us, and I only see things going downhill from here. Your an excellent coder Mike, but it's obvious to me our personalities clash, and in my view, your bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired, so I'm going to walk away. You may respond, but don't guarantee on my bothering to read it.

Thanks for the support you've provided thus far.

Dan / Gib.
(2018-01-04, 02:36)dvbtjunkie Wrote: SystemInfo Widget Network shows wrong.

After Upgrade to LibreElec the Systeminfo InternetLink state label is gone.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=325933

It is possible to change the SystemInfo Widget?
If the $INFO[System.InternetState] emty or connected then the status is connected?

Or remove the Internetstate Check from Widget?

Thanks a lot.
dvbtjunkie.
@mikeSiLVO do you have time to change the Check to LanConnectivity or Disable then?
(2018-01-05, 07:36)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Alrighty then... I need to use this forum differently from now on cause multiquote is no longer an option.

@Mike_Doc Really looking forward to working with you again. I must mention that before I even posted about us working on the skin, I installed Aeon MadNox and that darn splash screen gave me the feels. I truly think we can take what you and schimi have done and update it to the best of our abilities.
I think the issue is not "old code" per se but code that has not been "optimized". That word has certain meanings so not optimized does not mean wrong, bad, or old more like could be better Blush

@bsoriano My only gameplan ATM is start taking what the code has become and compartmentalize it better. Their are a lot of areas that repeat or use extra controls when a VAR could be used and areas where a VAR used is unnecessary cause of improved skin engine changes and back and forth...

What I am thinking is to start a view each. I think this is more akin to a discussion on GitHub then to just start working it out on our own.

Example would be that you guys @Mike_Doc or @bsoriano pick a view and we all try and work them down by discussing and making updates together. The best way I think to do that is to make PRs. I know we may need to work on how to use GitHub in the way I am referring but that is why we are gonna do this together Smile

If we all can see what each of us are doing then we all can benefit from everything each of us has learned. Not the biggest fan of the "Skilled Skinner" title cause the only way you get that is to post a skin to the Kodi Repository and it be accepted. I do not think any of us should consider that a badge of honor. Anyone who uses your skin or thanks you for helping, that is the badge Smile

@Slipass Feature request are OK but Mike_Doc has to approve them. If we are talking about PVR stuff then that is a little harder cause neither Mike_Doc or myself have a working PVR setup to test with. Really difficult to code that stuff if you only have the Demo client to work off of...
There are not any options in the featured window to select so the appearance of it is just the colors so unfortunately not a bug. Not sure why you had a missing label in skin settings but it does no longer appear to be an issue. I must mention how important it is to be careful how you install a skin from GitHub, never overwrite xmls. Delete and replace. I know with a skin this large it is an issue. I will be making this part of a repo as soon as I can but I need to work on making the changes necessary to separate images from the skin xml. That isn't the highest on my "list" so do not expect that to be immediate but you never know...

@Eisi2005 You are not providing enough info so posts like yours will regretfully have to be ignored, sorry. Please visit Troubleshooting (wiki) for more info.

@dvbtjunkie Specific INFOlabels that are not working due to LibreELEC choosing to not fill them will be low on the list of priorities for me (anybody else interested?) but if you keep mentioning every few days or so I will try to look the code over and either add an exception for when LibreELEC is used or if the INFOlabel is empty.

Trying my best to get to everyone but if I miss you please post again and PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE give as much info as you can. Like I stated earlier the littlest of things that you do not consider important could be the missing link, leave nothing out with your bug reports.

Thanks.
@gibxxi

Sorry but I do not agree with your recollection of events.

You have now stated twice that another program you have chosen to use adds embedded lyrics that in some situations do not currently work with the Video Lyrics option offered in Aeon MadNox.

At this moment in time I must humbly ask if the above could be a correct statement. Is that correct?

No idea what your response is and I also have no Idea if you will see this cause you cannot "Guarantee on you bothering to read it".

I cannot help you expand upon that which you do not, or are currently unwilling to, know...

I see you have mentioned Mediamonkey and Minilyrics in your last response but I must again humbly ask...

What does that have to do with either, this skin, me, or the CU-LRC lyrics add-on? I must also mention you claiming that the CU-LRC lyrics add-on "Downloads any lyrics, automatically for any music file currently playing". I am sorry to say this but the above statement is not accurate. If it is then why are you complaining to me? Did I make the add-on you claim does not work?

No, the answer is NO!

The CU-LRC lyrics add-on behaves exactly as you give it permission to but if that add-on is not working. Why is it my fault and not yours?

You removed my previous answers in your quote so I have no other choice than to ask that you please look over the extra information I gave you. Including all the options offered by the lyrics add-on. Please let me know if you still think that I am a difficult to work with, lazy "coder", that does not want to fix your problems.

I welcome any and all feedback Smile

I must again apologize. It is strange reading your responses. It is definitely my fault that I feel the way that I do. I am just not receptive to anyone other than myself. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Hang on. I need to work on some other issues...

Apparently I am a blameful, uninformed, and condescending jerk... I am not sure how I did all of that but I trust your judgement.

IIRC, the only other time we have had a disagreement made me think of your PM to me which I never once discussed but you felt the need to mention.

All I said to you was that I do not want or prefer you to PM me. You apparently did not like that and proceeded to talk down to me about how you cannot say the personal things that happened to you. I am not sure why you think I care about that but I feel it has to do with your misunderstanding about our relationship.

We do not have a relationship. I am only updating and working on the Leia version of MadNox because I want to.

That is it. That is the explanation of why I am here doing what I am doing.

I do not use this skin but you are most welcome for the support I have provided thus far and I am sure other users appreciate you as well so... Thank you for the bug reports Wink

Finally, I am sure you will read this as it took you a long time to respond when you did not need to. I only hope you realize that this whole thing is because you assumed something about me that was not true.

I am willing to move past this as long as you can mention exactly where I was condescending and where you thought you should apologize for your tone. If, however I have an explanation for what you assumed without asking then I must again humbly ask you to not be a "Dick"...

-------------------------------

FYI I pushed some updates yesterday. Many issues recently mentioned are fixed but @Slipass I do not use Rom Collection Browser (RCB) so unfortunately I can not add that but as mentioned before I will test and add any PR's that work and make sense to add to Aeon MadNox.
Thanks for the updates @mikeSiLVO !!!
I am really glad that you are still arranging yourself so that you can keep the skin alive.

Meanwhile there are only small bugs left and the skin becomes more stable and stable.

If you already have something for the PVR, I can test it for you and give you feedback. PM

I have had a small bug for quite some time.
During the pause often (not always) no cover is displayed, although the cover is available. Is this a skin problem?

And after the update i have no video codec information in the pause-/ and main menu screen

• 453(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39