Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2018-11-19, 02:18)mikeSiLVO Wrote: <snip>...

Where exactly did I come up with some convoluted excuse why it's somehow your fault? You said you have a problem, one that, only you seem to be having. I gave suggestions and my opinion. Let me throw one more suggestion your way and say that this is likely an issue with the CU-LRC add-on cause it appears to be spitting out what looks like malformed code or something.

Also IMHO you're "kinda" being a dick right here.    

If you use Minilyrics, and it's associated Mediamonkey plugin, it has the option to embed lyrics directly into files tags automatically. CU-LRC Lyrics downloads any lyrics, automatically for any music file currently playing, but saves them to a folder of choice. In either case, suspect lyrics will appear in Kodi, irrespective of any measures taken to remove embedded copies. That's the point i'm making. In which case, the only way of stopping the funky ones from being displayed, is to globally disable or remove CU-LRC Lyrics, since removing it from Aeon Madnox's now playing OSD section, doesn't seem to stop it being used anyway.

As for me being a dick about it, if that's how you feel, fine, don't look at it. At no point, since starting to submit bugs to you have I ever made any demands of you to fix anything. I simply highlight any and all issues I see, and report them here. What I don't appreciate is you laying the blame at my music collection, as you did hint at, in your prior post, A. knowing absolutely nothing about how it's structured or managed, and evidently B. not bothering to even check the lyrics add-on / skin before posting your (in my view) condescending analysis of it. I do tend to say whatever's in my head at the time of reply, so while I am prepared to apologise for the tone, I'm not going to apologise for the thinking. You have, your very self, admitted elsewhere in this thread, on being a bit offish at times with people, don't forget, so maybe i'm not the only guilty party here.

FYI: 95% of my collection has been processed with MusicBrainz Picard. I've added options to preserve certain fields from removal (including lyrics), but the tags themselves are as good as they can be. At this stage, since I expected the tone of your above reply to be as it is, I will take the option of stepping away from providing you with any more bug reports for this skin. Primarily because I'm now testing for Mr. V, working towards this skin's replacement, and secondly, this is the second disagreement between us, and I only see things going downhill from here. Your an excellent coder Mike, but it's obvious to me our personalities clash, and in my view, your bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired, so I'm going to walk away. You may respond, but don't guarantee on my bothering to read it.

Thanks for the support you've provided thus far.

Dan / Gib.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
MADNOX FAQ - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:11
MADNOX HELP - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
refresh item - by bill1972 - 2016-03-08, 03:31
Keyboard Autocompletion - by JinNJuice - 2016-03-19, 00:26
System Infoline - by reksp13 - 2016-04-09, 05:20
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 17:55
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 18:01
Leia - Madnox Problems - by Picard - 2017-06-22, 04:15
VideoLyrics - by Pr.Sinister - 2018-04-05, 23:40
RE: Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - [RC2 Revision 0.9.1] 30/05 - by gibxxi - 2018-12-16, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39