• 455(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Hi, Mike.
For me, as long as people like Bart (thanks Bart) make it known as to why there is/was an error, editing that file isn't that big of a deal. At least for me.  The price you pay for using nightlies?  Appreciate your continued work on this.

Wanted to ask a question.  In an earlier post, the problem of colored studios not showing was brought up.  I'm using version 0.0.13 of colored studios service. Still not working for me.  Anything you can suggest that I may be missing?
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2019-01-05, 17:57)bobrap Wrote: Hi, Mike.
For me, as long as people like Bart (thanks Bart) make it known as to why there is/was an error, editing that file isn't that big of a deal. At least for me.  The price you pay for using nightlies?  Appreciate your continued work on this.

Wanted to ask a question.  In an earlier post, the problem of colored studios not showing was brought up.  I'm using version 0.0.13 of colored studios service. Still not working for me.  Anything you can suggest that I may be missing?

It is working for me in the areas that I have looked at but that does not mean where you see it there are zero issues. Can you post a screenshot so I can check the exact area that you have missing studio icons?

Please make sure that this is not movie specific. I mean checking the same view/widget/whatever to make sure that all movies have no colored studio icon visible.
Hi,

Running Madnox on Leia RC4, was wondering if there was a way to remove the clearlogo.png showing on Landscape view within TV Shows. AS you can see from screen below. Thanks

Hello,
Kodi Leia 9.0.8 on libreelec
My "problem" is when i set volume up and down. Video stops for a second.
Any solution?
(2019-01-06, 13:05)risoterapia Wrote: Hello,
Any solution?

I dont think its a problem from your skin. I think its a problem with your hardware or the libreelec version.
You have enable cec support?
You use a remote control, keyboard or your smartphone?
(2019-01-06, 16:02)Slipass Wrote:
(2019-01-06, 13:05)risoterapia Wrote: Hello,
Any solution?

I dont think its a problem from your skin. I think its a problem with your hardware or the libreelec version.
You have enable cec support?
You use a remote control, keyboard or your smartphone?
Cec support? I don't know but yes, i have a remote control.
(2019-01-06, 09:04)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-01-05, 17:57)bobrap Wrote: Hi, Mike.

It is working for me in the areas that I have looked at but that does not mean where you see it there are zero issues. Can you post a screenshot so I can check the exact area that you have missing studio icons?

Please make sure that this is not movie specific. I mean checking the same view/widget/whatever to make sure that all movies have no colored studio icon visible.     
Thanks for looking into this.  My main view is tri-panel.  What I noticed is the studios are missing from at least, tri-panel, low list, and shift.
Here's tri-panel - no studio.

Showcase with studio.

Hope this helps.  Thanks again.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
@mikeSiLVO 

I have a request.
In Madnox, under the Recordings category, can you customize the view to display images from the recordings?

The receiver will automatically create .jpg images with the same name as the recordings. These images should then be displayed below the recordings.

Hello,
I just update to the last Leia RC Version (5.2) and when it starts it "preparing apps" and then jump to default skinn and madnox isnt availiable anymore !?!?!? I already downloaded th last Version but it doesn't help. Any hint?
KODI 19 Matrix RC 1
Intel® DZ87KLT-75K with I5 4670 Haswell CPU
DD Cine S2 6.5 | DVD viewer | Silverstone SST-LC16B-M
That's right.
It has to do with the fact that the GUI information in 5.2 has been adjusted.

Mike knows the problem and will probably adapt it for the final version of Kodi. (I hope so) Big Grin
(2019-01-13, 22:24)Slipass Wrote: That's right.
It has to do with the fact that the GUI information in 5.2 has been adjusted.

Mike knows the problem and will probably adapt it for the final version of Kodi. (I hope so) Big Grin
I see , he fix it for a few minutes Wink
(2019-01-11, 13:16)Slipass Wrote: @mikeSiLVO 

I have a request.
In Madnox, under the Recordings category, can you customize the view to display images from the recordings?

The receiver will automatically create .jpg images with the same name as the recordings. These images should then be displayed below the recordings.

@mike
Do you think it could be possible?
hello i have a strange issue here i`m trying to install skin.aeon.madnox.leia-master.zip from github but it is bugging me with this "ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.aeon.madnox]: The dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satisfied."
now i know it won`t install on krypton because this is an leia version , the thing is i HAVE the leia 18 5rc and i don`t get it .
what do i need to fix this ?
(2019-01-18, 01:46)Darkdc Wrote: hello i have a strange issue here i`m trying to install skin.aeon.madnox.leia-master.zip from github but it is bugging me with this "ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.aeon.madnox]: The dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satisfied."
now i know it won`t install on krypton because this is an leia version , the thing is i HAVE the leia 18 5rc and i don`t get it .
what do i need to fix this ?

How long ago did you get the zip from Github? If it was more than 4 days ago, please re-download and try again to install. Mike Silvo changed the GUI dependency to be compatible with Leia RC4 and above 4 days ago.

Regards,

Bart
Today , i have tried to re-download and install it again but got the same results i even checked if there was an older version on it but that was not it.
  • 455(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39