• 458(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2019-02-08, 03:19)Mr. V Wrote:
(2019-02-02, 00:07)Slipass Wrote: @mikeSiLVO 

Great buddy! It Works
Could you also have a look at the artworks for Live TV for the old madnox?
Mr.V couldn't find it but his concentration is also on Aeon 2.0

It has something to do with the skin helper service, I think.
I think it'll be a little something for you.

Thanks!

@mikeSiLVO and @Slipass

Currently working with views in madnox 2.0 and am looking at PVR. So now the issue and solution to the PVR artwork.

For the Kodi REPO verson of skin helper service;

All the PVR info labels are like this;
Code:
Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.Thumb)
(Thumb being what the artwork type is)

Skin helper is downloading the artwork and it can be seen in the context menu "Artwork options". The property is never filled and the wiki property's do not fill either (which are different to what is in aeon madnox)

This works;
Code:
http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&title=$ESCINFO[Listitem.Title]&type=thumb

Some where along the road, a kodi repo update changed something. (or possibly my installHuh)

For the marcelveldt's BETA REPO;

Change any property's like this;
Code:

To this;
Code:
Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Thumb)

If you need compatibility between the Kodi REPO and the marcelveldt's Beta REPO

Use This;
Code:
http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&title=$ESCINFO[Listitem.Title]&fallback=$ESCINFO[ListItem.Icon]&type=thumb
Note the 'fallback=". Kodi considers the image to be never empty even if skin helper returns no image. So in the above example it will return the channel icon if no image is found.

EDIT: Give me some time and i can update the xml's. I need to sort out 2.0 first.
So if you would like me to update them, it is a question of what option is preferred? Backwards compatibility or Beta repo compatibility?

EDIT2: I think i still have push rights to aeon madnox so that could be the way? 

@Mr. V 
Great, great, great. Really great work.

Unfortunately I didn't understand 100% what the difference is (my English isn't perfect) Big Grin
What exactly are the advantages and disadvantages?
Isn't it better to have the compatibility of both versions?

From my point of view the artworks have to be added automatically and a fallback to the channel logo is also important.

Really good work.
Hello.
Thanks for your work.

I have a problem with the widget, everything on the video

how to fix it?

* Next problem, I can not add my own weather fanarts

after installing resource.images.weatherfanart.prairie, everything works but not mine

can anyone help me? Thank You

Regards.
I've got a question about the Music Visualisation settings. Under Music Visualisation, I've picked "SiLVO" with Show Info on. Prior to upgrading Kodi to v18 and updating the Aeon Nox skin, for most of the artist played, the artist logo showed on the screen. Since updating, only one artist's logo is working. The rest are just giving me the text of the artist name. Where does the skin look for the artist logo? I never really understood where it got the logo from in the first place.

Thanks.
(2019-02-08, 23:21)Slipass Wrote:
(2019-02-08, 03:19)Mr. V Wrote:
(2019-02-02, 00:07)Slipass Wrote: @mikeSiLVO 

Great buddy! It Works
Could you also have a look at the artworks for Live TV for the old madnox?
Mr.V couldn't find it but his concentration is also on Aeon 2.0

It has something to do with the skin helper service, I think.
I think it'll be a little something for you.

Thanks!

@mikeSiLVO and @Slipass

Currently working with views in madnox 2.0 and am looking at PVR. So now the issue and solution to the PVR artwork.

Code:

Skin helper is downloading the artwork and it can be seen in the context menu "Artwork options". The property is never filled and the wiki property's do not fill either (which are different to what is in aeon madnox)

This works;
Code:

Some where along the road, a kodi repo update changed something. (or possibly my installHuh)

Code:

To this;
Code:

Use This;
Code:
http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&title=$ESCINFO[Listitem.Title]&fallback=$ESCINFO[ListItem.Icon]&type=thumb
Note the 'fallback=". Kodi considers the image to be never empty even if skin helper returns no image. So in the above example it will return the channel icon if no image is found.

EDIT: Give me some time and i can update the xml's. I need to sort out 2.0 first.
So if you would like me to update them, it is a question of what option is preferred? Backwards compatibility or Beta repo compatibility?

EDIT2: I think i still have push rights to aeon madnox so that could be the way?        

@Mr. V 

Unfortunately I didn't understand 100% what the difference is (my English isn't perfect) Big Grin

From my point of view the artworks have to be added automatically and a fallback to the channel logo is also important.

Really good work.       
 @Slipass @mikeSiLVO 

Backwards compatibility is certainly better.
But the code for backwards compatibility is not how it is intended to be coded.

Saying that;
I believe the main issue is Skin Helper Service is not being maintained due to time restraints from @marcelveldt. It is unknown when there will be an update to the kodi repo for the beta versions. 
I do hope the beta repo will be merged to the kodi repo in time.
Marcelveldt's beta repo works better for most things. The main issue i have found is music artwork for internet streams. It is a bit hit and miss.

I have have not posted any issues in the Skin helper forum as i am waiting to see if @marcelveldt will in the future get back to bugs fixes and improvements. (I do not want my posts to get lost in the sea of questions/bugs as i have quite a few)

In general, i would think most people will be using the beta versions of skin helper as it really does work best with aeon madnox.

So;
Answering your questions i have answered my own. I will update the pvr xml's and push to git.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2019-02-11, 03:52)Mr. V Wrote:
(2019-02-08, 23:21)Slipass Wrote:
(2019-02-08, 03:19)Mr. V Wrote: @mikeSiLVO and @Slipass

Code:

This works;
Code:

Code:

To this;
Code:

Use This;
Code:

@Mr. V 

Really good work.        
 @Slipass @mikeSiLVO 

Backwards compatibility is certainly better.
But the code for backwards compatibility is not how it is intended to be coded.

Saying that;
I believe the main issue is Skin Helper Service is not being maintained due to time restraints from @marcelveldt. It is unknown when there will be an update to the kodi repo for the beta versions. 
I do hope the beta repo will be merged to the kodi repo in time.
Marcelveldt's beta repo works better for most things. The main issue i have found is music artwork for internet streams. It is a bit hit and miss.

I have have not posted any issues in the Skin helper forum as i am waiting to see if @marcelveldt will in the future get back to bugs fixes and improvements. (I do not want my posts to get lost in the sea of questions/bugs as i have quite a few)

In general, i would think most people will be using the beta versions of skin helper as it really does work best with aeon madnox.

So;
Answering your questions i have answered my own. I will update the pvr xml's and push to git. 
@Mr. V 

That sounds very good.
I can live with it very well if it's Beta Repo.
I found an issue. the cdart is not working on LowList view. I get the CDR in LowList. It displays correctly on Regular list view. Cdart is turned on in the view type settings. The Fakeart option works, but not the regular cdart. I tried to look at the code, comparing List to LowList but it’s not immediately obvious to me. Can someone lead me to the right place and I can fix it myself? Thanks.
(2019-02-11, 14:55)Slipass Wrote:
(2019-02-11, 03:52)Mr. V Wrote: In general, i would think most people will be using the beta versions of skin helper as it really does work best with aeon madnox.

So;
@Mr. V 

That sounds very good.
@Slipass

Pushed to git,

Skin helper PVR artwork is now working with marcelveldt's beta repo.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2019-02-14, 05:15)Mr. V Wrote:
(2019-02-11, 14:55)Slipass Wrote:
(2019-02-11, 03:52)Mr. V Wrote: In general, i would think most people will be using the beta versions of skin helper as it really does work best with aeon madnox.

So;
@Mr. V 

That sounds very good.
@Slipass

Pushed to git,

@Mr. V 

Thank you for your trouble! It works perfectly!
(2019-02-13, 16:44)relayer35 Wrote: I found an issue. the cdart is not working on LowList view. I get the CDR in LowList. It displays correctly on Regular list view. Cdart is turned on in the view type settings. The Fakeart option works, but not the regular cdart. I tried to look at the code, comparing List to LowList but it’s not immediately obvious to me. Can someone lead me to the right place and I can fix it myself? Thanks.
 I am once again going to answer my own question.

I think I discovered what is going on here with the LowList view for music. I could be way off base here, and maybe I don't understand something. But it looks like the LowList view for the Music Library is actually Viewtype_LowListMusic.xml and not Viewtype_LowList.xml. In Viewtype_LowListMusic.xml it looks like the setting to control the CD Art on the Viewtype settings is actually "cdartlowlist" whereas in Viewtype_LowList.xml it is called "lowlistcdart". When I select "CD Art" on the Viewtype settings, it looks like "lowlistcdart" is the setting being controlled. I manually edited the settings.xml file for the skin and set "cdartlowlist" to true. After restarting Kodi, it didn't look like the setting stuck, so I thought maybe that wasn't the issue, but when I went back to it later on I saw the CD art was displaying properly on the LowList view now. Sometimes when I look at the Viewtype settings, the CD Art option isn't even there, so I am still confused about some things. But it looks like I did get it working by manually editing the settings.xml file.
(2019-02-14, 18:32)Slipass Wrote:
(2019-02-14, 05:15)Mr. V Wrote:
(2019-02-11, 14:55)Slipass Wrote: @Mr. V 

That sounds very good.
@Slipass

Pushed to git,

@Mr. V 

@Mr. V 
I noticed that the load of the Artwortks takes quite a long time.

If they have been loaded before, it is quite fast. But if you switch to a programm where no artwork has been loaded yet, it takes a very long time. Sometimes I have to go back to the main menu and then open Live Tv again until it loads new artwork.
@mikeSiLVO

Hi again Smile

for some reason the CDart in the MusicViz SiLVIO view and in Includes_NowPayingBottom dont work. it always shows the vinyl, I try to fix it for my self but i failed :/

the bad thing is on my PC both works fine only on my Linux Box it dont work so I guess its a Typo but i cant find any...

If you have some spare time and can take a look it would be very nice

Thanks you !
I can't for the life of me figure out where the setting is to change what is highlighted when you first load the home screen. It currently starts with TV Shows highlighted but I'd like to change it to Movies. I've been through every skin setting option twice but can't find it and I know I've changed it before in Jarvis. Anyone know where this setting is hidden in Leia?
Yousty...

It's not hidden. Just enter "Skin Settings", "Configure Main Menu", and rearrange the order of the items (i.e. make Movies take the place of TV Shows).
You do this by entering the options of each item, scrolling almost to the end and pressing "move up" or "move down", depending of you choice.
Depending the number of options you are using, the skin will put you at some point (your case: TV Shows). Move the items so when you log in, it starts where you wish.

If by any chance I didn't explained myself well, do tell me. English is not my primary language. I'll gladly give it another try.
(2019-02-15, 22:02)Slipass Wrote:
(2019-02-14, 18:32)Slipass Wrote:
(2019-02-14, 05:15)Mr. V Wrote: @Slipass

Pushed to git,

@Mr. V 

@Mr. V 
I noticed that the load of the Artwortks takes quite a long time.

If they have been loaded before, it is quite fast. But if you switch to a programm where no artwork has been loaded yet, it takes a very long time. Sometimes I have to go back to the main menu and then open Live Tv again until it loads new artwork. 
@Slipass 

Have you put in the api keys in Skin helper meta untils?
That should speed it up a bit.

Besides that it is not instant on my end. about 5 seconds to download and display artwork for one item.
If you scroll to the next item the there will also be that same 5 second wait. This can take a lot of time if you are scrolling though all the channels. 

I experience the same behavior when using skin helper service and it more of an issue the more artwork/infolabels you use.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
@mikeSiLVO

Hi Mike...

If you have the time there are small issues with the small seek-bar while playing videos.

1. At pressing on the remote control " arrow right "  the legend up-top "seeking" and the bottom seek-bar both disappear too fast (somehow with the last update the time got reduced).

Playback    

2. At pressing on the remote control " arrow up  "  (ten min increments) no seek-bar appears.

Playback

3. On "Pause", no miniseek-bar is displayed.

Thanks Mike. Your hard work is much appreciated!

Have an excellent week...
  • 458(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39