• 459(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Is there any way to add the games section to the main menu or has that not been implemented yet?
nailboy...

You can add any section you want:

Go to Skin Settings, Customizers, Set Up The Aeon MadNox Main Menu, ... choose any item in the left section, scroll to the right, then almost to the bottom and choose
"add". It will add an item to the main menu categories. Now is just a matter of filling in the necessary information: Set label (given name), Change action (for the games source you have), Edit submenue (if applicable), Change icon (you have a wide variety at your directory "C:\Users\"Your User"\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox-leia\media\BigIcons") and so on...

Hope this helps you...
Thanks for the advice.   I'm trying to get  the built in  retroplayer games menu to be accessible.  I've tried making a custom menu item, but cant find the games section listed under change action.
nailboy...

I've never used Kodi to play games, so my next suggestion may not apply...   but sometimes I've used the next workaround to get the results I need:

If by any chance you could get your "games section" or whatever you need in the main menu added to "Favorites", then in the "Change action" option choose the games section (or whatever you want to add to the main menu) via your favorites. Try it. If it works, you then can erase it from favorites and it will keep working...

Hope it works...
(2019-02-19, 06:00)Mr. V Wrote:
(2019-02-15, 22:02)Slipass Wrote:
(2019-02-14, 18:32)Slipass Wrote: @Mr. V 

Thank you for your trouble! It works perfectly!   
@Mr. V 
I noticed that the load of the Artwortks takes quite a long time.

If they have been loaded before, it is quite fast. But if you switch to a programm where no artwork has been loaded yet, it takes a very long time. Sometimes I have to go back to the main menu and then open Live Tv again until it loads new artwork.  
@Slipass 

Have you put in the api keys in Skin helper meta untils?
That should speed it up a bit.

Besides that it is not instant on my end. about 5 seconds to download and display artwork for one item.
If you scroll to the next item the there will also be that same 5 second wait. This can take a lot of time if you are scrolling though all the channels. 

I experience the same behavior when using skin helper service and it more of an issue the more artwork/infolabels you use. 
@Mr. V 

I have now entered the API key and a central location for the artwork.

When I open the LiveTV menu, the artworks for one or two channels are loaded, then no new ones are loaded.
When I return to the main menu and open LiveTV again, only a few artworks are loaded again.

Do you have the same error?
Unfortunately I can't find anything in the log file.

FYI: This weekend I will test your version 2 Wink
I have some TV shows and movies that mediainfo shows the audio track as E-AC-3.  Can an audio flag be added for that and/or can anyone tell me how to add one.  Adding a png named e-ac-3 to "C:\Users\**\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox\media\flags\color\audio" doesn't show up.  Any help appreciated.  Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2019-02-20, 22:51)Slipass Wrote:
(2019-02-19, 06:00)Mr. V Wrote:
(2019-02-15, 22:02)Slipass Wrote: @Mr. V 
I noticed that the load of the Artwortks takes quite a long time.

If they have been loaded before, it is quite fast. But if you switch to a programm where no artwork has been loaded yet, it takes a very long time. Sometimes I have to go back to the main menu and then open Live Tv again until it loads new artwork.  
@Slipass 

Have you put in the api keys in Skin helper meta untils?
That should speed it up a bit.

Besides that it is not instant on my end. about 5 seconds to download and display artwork for one item.
If you scroll to the next item the there will also be that same 5 second wait. This can take a lot of time if you are scrolling though all the channels. 

I experience the same behavior when using skin helper service and it more of an issue the more artwork/infolabels you use.   
@Mr. V 

I have now entered the API key and a central location for the artwork.

When I open the LiveTV menu, the artworks for one or two channels are loaded, then no new ones are loaded.
When I return to the main menu and open LiveTV again, only a few artworks are loaded again.

Do you have the same error?
Unfortunately I can't find anything in the log file.

FYI: This weekend I will test your version 2 Wink  

Try deleting the simplecache database.
userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2019-02-20, 23:10)bobrap Wrote: I have some TV shows and movies that mediainfo shows the audio track as E-AC-3.  Can an audio flag be added for that and/or can anyone tell me how to add one.  Adding a png named e-ac-3 to "C:\Users\**\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox\media\flags\color\audio" doesn't show up.  Any help appreciated.  Thanks.

The codec info is just eac3 but MadNox uses a more complicated system involving codec and channel count. EAC3 should be supported correctly. If you post a sample file I can see why it is not working but eac3 is Dolby Digital Plus and all of those seem to be working for me...

(2019-02-20, 02:01)nailboy Wrote: Thanks for the advice. I'm trying to get the built in retroplayer games menu to be accessible. I've tried making a custom menu item, but cant find the games section listed under change action.

Change action to ActivateWindow(games)

I will try to remember to add this so it can be used on new installs or when choosing to "restore menu item".

To everyone else that mentioned issues I will get back to working on this skin as soon as I can so please bear with me Smile

Until then please post again so I do not miss your issue.

@Mr. V Thanks for posting update for Live TV Smile
Thanks for taking a look, Mike.  I assume you wanted me to upload the video file?  File link  Let me know if you need anything else.  Thanks again!
Thanks for the reply mike,   I tried to add ActivateWindow(games) but it just loads a black screen. After some looking at the log file it seems that madnox doesn't have a mygames.xml. Silvo does though and will load the menu with that command.
(2019-02-21, 17:57)bobrap Wrote: Thanks for taking a look, Mike.  I assume you wanted me to upload the video file?  Let me know if you need anything else.  Thanks again!

Tested file and I see dolby digital plus icons in fullscreen info, dialoginfo, and library views. Does it not work in only one place in particular?

If it doesn't appear anywhere then can you please try deleting Aeon MadNox skin folder completely and reinstalling?

(2019-02-22, 15:51)nailboy Wrote: Thanks for the reply mike, I tried to add ActivateWindow(games) but it just loads a black screen. After some looking at the log file it seems that madnox doesn't have a mygames.xml. Silvo does though and will load the menu with that command.

Yeppers, you are correct and I will add that as soon as I can.
(2019-02-25, 08:37)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-02-21, 17:57)bobrap Wrote: Thanks for taking a look, Mike.  I assume you wanted me to upload the video file?  Let me know if you need anything else.  Thanks again!

Tested file and I see dolby digital plus icons in fullscreen info, dialoginfo, and library views. Does it not work in only one place in particular?

If it doesn't appear anywhere then can you please try deleting Aeon MadNox skin folder completely and reinstalling?  
  Thanks for taking a look.  Did some more testing and it seems that the problem may be linked to the nfo file.  I loaded files into Kodi that didn't show the icon before, but, removed the nfo and let Kodi do the scraping.  Icon was there.  Deleted library, rescraped with media manager, chose info provider local info only and no icon. 
Thanks again for looking.  I can just change nfo files if I really need to see the dolby icon.  Smile
Forgive my ignorance but where do I find the Leia version of this skin?  I searched around and saw the instructions that took me to the first post of this thread - but everything I saw in there seemed to be referring to Isengard/Jarvis/Kodi (or generally be over a year old).

Just got my spare desktop out of storage and I'm getting back into Kodi after a big hiatus, so bear with me.  Tongue  Looking forward to rocking the sweet visuals of Madnox for my music again! Cool
I found a curious issue - extendedinfo doesn't seem to work when I have it checked as the default "info" option. If I uncheck it, and then click info, and then click extendedinfo, it loads up just fine.

Any ideas what could be causing that?
Hi guys ! Before all, thanks for keeping this great skin alive, it's a real pleasure !

Little request though : Is it possible to make this kind of view come back or did you just get rid of it ?

I Tried a lot of things : Artwork beef, native extraart with advanced settings config. It seems that extra art for box sets is unreachable with local art and scraper with local nfos like it was used to. According to a thread on this forum, it should work with universal scraper, but I don't want all my local art and nfos to be replaced with IMDB and TMDB scrapped art. I want to keep scrapping locally. Is there a solution for this ?
Having a lot of trouble too with displaying the overview field of my nfos for a lot of views, including this one. It seems that this skin does not allow it. I have no info either regarding duration, plot, global rating of my sets.

Running last madnox for leia and Leia 18.1 on win10 x64
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
  • 459(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39