OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-07-06, 20:10)Leopold Wrote: Same for me as a tvheadend user.

I'm not crystal clear on the details but could this problem be solved by setting up an additional add-on repository for the test builds?

I'm not entirely sure it would, because if my repo contains v1.10.5 but the Isengard repo contains v1.10.6 then the add-on may still update from the Isengard repo, which is not what I want (nor do I want the additional build/upload/maintenance step of my own repository).

I could stop using all upstream OpenELEC repos and only provide my own repo, but then what about all the other non-PVR addons in the Isengard repo, should I provide these add-ons too? I really don't want to get into this game of reproducing the entire OE infra just because of PVR addons.

However I think I've found a simple solution that should prevent PVR add-ons (and only PVR add-ons) from updating no matter what PVR versions are available in online repositories, so they should be back in the next build. Other non-PVR addo-ons can still be installed and will update normally.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Re: RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by Milhouse - 2015-07-06, 20:46
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10