OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
@virtuallysafe: I'll upload Pi1/Pi2 test builds without PR7495 in the next 30-40 minutes.

Unfortunately I can only guess what build you are referring to when you tell me the firmware you are using, that's why we have build numbers (visible if you type "lsb_release"). Smile

I'm assuming your last build is #0714, which - if the problem is due to the font-cache PR - should be OK as it doesn't have this PR, although maybe the recently introduced deinterlace firmware (included in #0713) is causing a side-effect that is fixed by later firmware.

I can provoke the GUI problems in #0718 by navigating rapidly through Movies, then Movies > Recently Added, usually with a short amount of idle time. Still not had a problem so far without PR7495.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by Milhouse - 2015-07-19, 05:34
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10