OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
I decided to expand the FAT32 partition on my brother's SD card, just in case I need to install a debug build for him in the future. I used MiniTool Partition Wizard and had to delete the ext4 partition before I could resize the FAT32 partition (it wouldn't let me decrease the size of the ext4 partition to make room to expand the FAT32 one), which is now 415MB (it defaulted to that after I deleted the ext4 partition, so I just left it at that). I figured it would be good to start afresh anyway, as I saw a couple of things that didn't look quite right.

I always get confused about whether OE should be able to boot with a blank ext4 partition and create any files it needs on first boot, or if it needs files installed there before it can boot but anyway, now it fails to boot and says "Could not mount /dev/mmcblk0p2", so is there something I need to put on there? The only other thing I can think of is that maybe the second partition isn't recognised as mmcblk0p2 after the changes I made but I've double-checked with MinTool and it's only showing two partitions on there.

EDIT: Checking the ext4 partition, it just has an empty "lost+found" folder on there but maybe that was created when I formatted the partition and doesn't indicate that the RPi was able to access it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by doveman2 - 2015-08-09, 02:50
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10