OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-08-09, 17:56)DaveBlake Wrote: As far as my CEC problem goes it seems even worse than Isengard, which at least gives a PulseCode 8 adapter TV connected message even if the TV does not see Kodi as a CEC enabled device. Where can I best give this CEC issue feedback??

All I've seen is you posting in various places that you have a CEC problem without providing any detail or even describing what the problem is.

I suggest that you start a new thread where you can describe the CEC problem in detail and also provide debug logs (wiki) and whatever other information anyone willing to help you investigate the problem may require. A dedicated thread may make discussion easier to follow, assuming this unknown CEC problem takes some time to solve.

And since these test builds contain the very latest libcec commits I'd recommend that you continue to test these builds while trying to solve your problem.

(2015-08-09, 17:56)DaveBlake Wrote: Do you know who is looking at the CEC problems that are delaying the 6.0 OpenELEC release?

As far as I'm aware, there are no CEC problems delaying the OE 6.0 release - the problems delaying OE6.0 relate to MCE-type remote controls (eg. Ortek/Hama VRC-1100 etc.).

Edit: Ah, I see you started this thread since I last visited the OE forum... Smile
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Re: RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by Milhouse - 2015-08-09, 22:41
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10