OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-08-13, 11:39)gandharva Wrote: I have huge problems with all the latest Nightly Builds. The problems are similar to the ones illiac4 and others are describing but for me it happens also during video playback via NAS (NFS connection).
Mostly it happens when one movie has finished and the next one is loading. System (GUI) freezes. SSH connection works and kodi process runs at about 30-50% load all the time. I have to reboot PI2 via SSH all the time when this happens. System is pretty much out of the box with no overclocking. Only a custom installation of hyperion is running to drive my lightberry system.

As the system seems to hang (infinite loop) there is no debug log. What can I do to provide more info for you guys? I'm currently on #0811 and today morning system again hung.

When it hangs, does "systemctl restart kodi" produce a working system or will only a reboot fix it?
When you say "it happens when one movie has finished and the next one is loading" are you using a playlist (or remote with queueing?)
Does the problem occur if first movie is stopped before second movie starts?

Can you describe a way of me reproducing it? E.g. from clean install, without hyperion installed and default settings does it fail?
Can you make it fail with a standard video like Big Buck Bunny? If so describe exactly how you provoked the failure.
A debug log (wiki) may be useful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by popcornmix - 2015-08-13, 12:42
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10