OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-08-14, 07:46)Heiko123 Wrote:
(2015-08-14, 02:29)zaphod24 Wrote: Same freezing issues when using FF to skip 1 minute ~10 times with 0813 as with 0812. With no overclock and force_turbo=1 it doesn't seem to happen, or at least not as often. Not sure what that means or what additional testing or logs I can provide.

Edit: Once again, disabing MMAL-Advanced deinterlacing and changing back to Auto seems to eliminate playback and seeking issues.

Did you get a freezing, within a reboot or only freezes and you can press the "STOP" Button and you see the recorded list again ?

Because, I have had this problem within one of the latest updates:
- Skip and Reverse from H264 Channel all OK
- Skip within a mpg2 channel I get a "freeze" and with "STOP" I get back to list. (I thought I have a network problem, but now ...)

What I dont know is, is it on all mpeg recordings or only on it with a switch from audio/video format between film and advertising.

The freezes I am getting are the kind that are only corrected with a reboot. Even then, I end up having to pull the power. After the freeze occurs (which includes any SSH sessions I have going) I am able to log back on with SSH, but running bcmstat.sh results in hang that I can only cancel with ctrl-c. I've tried overclocking, no overclocking, force_turbo=1, disable_auto_turbo=1. The only thing that doesn't eventually result in a freeze while skipping/seeking in a video is to change deinterlacing from MMAL-Advanced back to Auto (which is Bob). My content is typically live or recorded TV in mpeg2 1080i60 format. The issue with skipping/seeking does not involve program to advert or advert to program transitions as it is reproducible just by seeking in the program itself before any adverts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by zaphod24 - 2015-08-14, 15:10
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10