OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-08-21, 20:31)doveman2 Wrote: The problem with LiveTV when opening the EPG seems to have crept back in with #820. I hear a 1-2s audio cutout and when I return to fullscreen the audio plays but the picture is frozen and then I see buffering after a while but the picture remains frozen. MMAL only, deinterlace disabled.

EDIT: Sorry, that wasn't a debug log, had a formatting error in advancedsettings.xml. In fact, it wasn't even a useful log as I took it from the latest zip in the logfiles folder, which I just noticed doesn't reflect anything done after booting!

I've uploaded a proper debug log now: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1fDI89...sp=sharing

The first time I went to the EPG with debug logging enabled (not the overlay), the audio cut out but the picture was OK when I went back to full-screen, so I tried going to the EPG again and then it triggered the bug. I reported with an earlier build that the problem didn't happen with debug logging enabled but it seems it just delays it.

This issue, which I didn't have with #809, first saw after updating to #817, was then fixed (I think) with #819 and then came back in #820, is now fixed again with #823 Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by doveman2 - 2015-08-24, 10:27
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10