OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-08-24, 10:44)doveman2 Wrote: After testing I'm afraid I have to say it doesn't. I've set <yellow>AspectRatio</yellow> (in Global, nothing for yellow in FullscreenLiveTV) and it only seems to toggle the mode after every two clicks but more importantly, as it doesn't display the selected Aspect Ratio it's very hard to know whether you've got the right one or not and I have to open the OSD to check anyway. I guess if one only needed two modes (e.g. Stretch 16:9 and Original) and it could be made to just toggle between the two then it would be obvious when the right one was selected but with so many to cycle through it's just too confusing.

Dunno. This is what I see when playing a movie and clicking the <select> button (defined as I pasted to you):

The first time I click it (when the Aspect Ratio OSD isn't visible) it will display the current aspect ratio - see above image - and then subsequent single button clicks will toggle through the possible aspect ratios.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by Milhouse - 2015-08-24, 12:31
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10