OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-08-24, 12:39)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-08-24, 12:33)MrNice Wrote: This is for your information:
Today, I run build #0821

For few weeks or so, I think when there was a bug in the shutdown button, I get more issues, for examples:
- When I shutdown, RPi (mouse, remote, image) freezes the only way is to pull the power cable. Once it bugs my SD card.
- When I navigate through menus, Rpi freezes.
- When I want to play a flac file, Enter open a window "Add to queue, ..." instead of play. I have to try it several times to play the file.

All happen at random. I'd be glad to help and try to find how to reproduce but I don't know how.
Is it good to start debug and post only a part as it could be long?
Any idea?

Can you confirm this behaviour with a "clean" .kodi folder (ie. rename .kodi -> .kodi.bak, and reboot into a clean .kodi folder).

Are you overclocking? Disable all overclocks - does the problem continue?
"clean" .kodi folder, overclocking at 1000 but never had issue like that previousely.

I did some tests:
I was playing a BD and paused, changed the chapter and start again. Playing never start.

As the log was very big I did an extract:
http://sprunge.us/DCAI

There are some errors:
Error opening file!
GetDirectory - Error getting /var/media/Media/Music Videos/Test (BD)/BDMV/META/DL
Get - failed to get stream
CDVDMsgGeneralSynchronize - timeout
ffmpeg[6A00A400]: [pcm_bluray] unsupported sample depth (0)
ffmpeg[6A00A400]: [pcm_bluray] reserved sample rate (11)

WARNING: COMXImageFile::GetCodingType progressive images not supported by decoder
Could you explain this warning?
Config, video/audio player:
3T HDD <USB> Odroid N2+ / CoreElec <HDMI> Denon AVR-2313 <HDMI> LG TV 55UF860V
                                          <nfs wired> Linksys WRT32X router <USB> 4T HDD

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by MrNice - 2015-08-24, 17:29
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10