OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
Heh, yeah. I've been testing #0915y for the last hour, but it's a hit and miss. It seems it's recovering now.
I'm always getting the rating dialog with this build (except of course when the API times out).
(trakt is great and generally works pretty fine, but unfortunately when the API breaks, it breaks for real and they need a few hours...)

Anyways even the PIN dialog is a good candidate for testing. I'll link this patch to Paxxi in the afternoon.

Apart from the add-on windows, a couple comments on #0915.
I see audio sync is moved to the audio engine - if I understand correctly it mutes audio (I can hear that happening), does... whatever it does, and then unmutes.
I've watched an episode where the usual "in previous episodes" is at the very start and I could only hear something like "evious episodes".
The "whatever it does" (skips audio packets I guess) seems a bit too brutal in this case as it's pretty noticeable.
(VLC works okay and I guess #0914 would too.)

PLL adjustment doesn't seem to be fully implemented yet or it's reporting the wrong values in the codec info overlay (or it's working too well!), always pll:1.0 err:0.0 - but one of the recent popcornmix' commits seems to indicate the opposite, so I thought I'd mention it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by menakite - 2015-09-16, 06:49
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10