OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-09-26, 13:51)Milhouse Wrote: Build #0924 already includes the latest version of the pvr.iptsimple add-on - see https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.iptvsimple

The version you link to is 4+ months out of date and based on PVR API 1.9.6 when Kodi 16 has already moved to PVR API 4.1.0, so it wouldn't work with Kodi 16 anyway. If this fork of pvr.iptvsimple contains commits/features not in the Kodi version then you should request the author to push their commits upstream, or discuss the issue in the PVR IPTVSimple support thread.

There are "depenedency issues" with all PVR addons because any PVR addon available for download will be older than the version that ships with each build, so the dependency check intentionally fails for all PVR addons. If you want to test builds of PVR addons that don't ship with these builds then please don't report problems with those PVR addons in this thread.

Hi,
I had a look in the code of the github link you send me and it seems to me that feature is not there... Ok I will try a workaround using a script to change the name of the channels in my playlist or to modify the epg file....
Thank you for your quick reply, and for your work, and sorry for the waste of time.

Have a nice day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by navy1978_1 - 2015-09-26, 15:06
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10