OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
Not Pi, but nightly specific.
If you share the database/library via UPnP and the database version changes (such as /MyVideos94.db in 16 Alpha 2 to /MyVideos97.db in the latest nightly, do all my Pi's need to be on the same build, or at least support the DB version of the UPnP library host? Could there be and issue if the UPnP host was v97 and the receiver was v96 for example?

Basically my main Pi scans my files, creates and shares the library with other Pi's If I update my main Pi all the time, could there be an issue if I don't update the other Pi's who are receiving the UPnP library from the main (more recent build) Pi?

Is there an actual library on the receiving Pi's? I ask because I see populated somewhat recent *.db files in /storage/.kodi/userdata/Database of the UPnP receiver with no local music/video files and no folders selected other than for UPnP. In the past I had that Pi scan a remote file server, are those music, video .db files left over from that, or are they still used as a UPnP library receiver?

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by J_E_F_F - 2015-09-27, 03:14
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10