OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
Just a heads up. Been having a problem for a little while. I haven't been updating daily, so I can't tell you when this started happening. After about 2 hours of live TV watching (HDHomerun->Mythbuntu->RPI2), I get a lot of apparent frame dropping, eventually start hearing strange audio timing, speeding up and sounding really odd (high pitched).

Here is a complete log, but I don't see anything usefull in it:
http://sprunge.us/ZLFZ

The top command shows a lot of CPU usage (>39%, which is a lot since it has 4 cores). One core is maxed, another is running at around 20% and another at around 10%, the last core is fairly idle. Memory usage seems high at over 680M (I think it starts out less around 570M). Stopping the playback and starting it again fixes the frame drop/audio problems. Around the same time I noticed this happening, I started getting buffering near the beginning of playback. It occurs pretty much every time and then seems to be fine for a couple of hours. Memory usage remains high after stopping and restarting live playback. Seems to be a leak somewhere. Forgive me if you already know this. I've been so busy, that I haven't had time to keep up with the thread so I have no idea what's going on for the most part.
Experience: It's what you get when you were expecting something else.

Messages In This Thread
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by afremont - 2015-11-03, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10