OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-11-05, 09:40)gurabli Wrote: I'm having some problems with the livetv, picture falls apart after some time, it looks to me that it happens when audio is synced to 0% error.It returns to fine after few seconds, then again. It doesn't happen always, just randomly. I can't give logs now, but will for sure provide them later when at home.

What are the recommended sync playback, refresh rate switch, audio resample (GPU accelerated?) settings?

It's worth testing with omxplayer enabled/disabled (and MMAL enabled). While omxplayer disabled is generally recommended for Pi2, some demanding use cases (including 1080i60 with deinterlace) you may be better off with the lower cpu of omxplayer.

"Adjust refreah rate" should be enabled. "Sync playback to display" should be enabled.
"GPU accelerated" resampling is recommended for Pi1 but can be enabled or disabled for Pi2.

Quote:Deinterlacing is amazing, it is basically like with my ION. The only difference I get is with some SD news channels, where text is scrolling at the bottom, there it is not as smooth as with ION. Interestingly, it is excellent on HD news channels. Should I post a sample TS file of that channel?

Sure.

Messages In This Thread
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by popcornmix - 2015-11-05, 16:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10