OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-11-24, 15:10)popcornmix Wrote:
(2015-11-24, 15:04)jackiass Wrote: Could it be because of the new support for multi-touch in linux? Disabling multi touch and mouse does not change anything.
Taking out the battery of my keyboard stops it though, but it has to be a software issue, since it works fine with previous builds.

The multi-touch commit does look most likely. @Milhouse can you revert https://github.com/popcornmix/xbmc/commi...29fc5409ff for tonight's build just to confirm?

@popcornmix: I think I should stop reverting this commit as although it resolves one issue for @jackiass, removing multitouch support is obviously an issue for others, such as @Mackesh. Are you familiar with this code and able to offer a fix? Otherwise I guess multitouch support should be left in, warts & all, until someone is able to offer a fix.

I will reinstate the commit in tonight's build (sorry, @jackiass).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by Milhouse - 2015-12-01, 19:26
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10