OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-12-03, 19:27)afremont Wrote: Thanks zaphod24, I'm wondering if I'm having trouble with that Pi. I'm going to switch some things around and see what happens. I can't use adjust refresh rate because it causes black screens for a few seconds while my AVR and projector adapt to it. In the bedroom, I'll be able to use that option and see if it makes any difference.

I turned off IPV6 in my Myth box and it appears to be off in the pi by default though the proc system shows it not disabled. I think that has helped to some extent. I'm going to just switch SD cards in the two pi boxes to make sure that the problems actually follow the OS and not the hardware.

What benefit do you suppose you get with gpu_mem_1024=320?

I'm also going to order a couple of managed switches to see if I can nail down this network freezing (may just be the result of a dropped packet on a TCP connection for all I know). At any rate, I'm suspicious that I do have a local problem of some kind.

I switched SD cards, so we'll see what happens now.

At one point when the 3D GPU (I think that's what they used) advanced deinterlacing first came along, I just decided to give the GPU a little more memory to work with since it seemed (maybe a placebo) to help with scrolling text stuttering. Since that still leaves 688mb for the ARM chip and OS I felt it was ok. I've just left mine that way.

Messages In This Thread
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by zaphod24 - 2015-12-03, 20:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10