OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-12-04, 18:15)popcornmix Wrote:
(2015-12-04, 18:05)afremont Wrote: Here is the log in case it matters:
http://sprunge.us/TAdQ

Would be more useful if debug was enabled...

After I give this test (with adjust refresh rate enabled) another hour or two to see if the problem occurs, I'll disable the adjust refresh rate and capture a debug enabled log for which I know (pretty much 100% confidence) that the problem will occur. I'd first like to see if adjust refresh rate has anything to do with it. zaphod24 has a very similar setup to mine, yet he never experiences the issues. One of the differences in our setups is him having adjust refresh rate enabled. There are other subtle differences, but this one may be the key to this, especially since I've had my test running for three hours with no issue. That is significant in my experience.

EDIT: BTW, so far I'm having good results running OE6 on the living room setup with OMXPlayer disabled. That has been running for 5 hours straight on the same channel as the bedroom setup. I do not have adjust refresh rate enabled in the living room. I think we're getting somewhere now.
Experience: It's what you get when you were expecting something else.

Messages In This Thread
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by afremont - 2015-12-04, 18:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10