• 108(current)
Release CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
(2019-09-15, 23:25)Ragnarok Wrote: I've just uploaded 1.1.1a11 to the CinemaVision website, please give it a shot and hit me with logs if there are any issues!
....i would love to but i still cannot register to your website. I tried a thousand time but i never get a activation email.

If anybody could provide me the latest version through PM or email, then this would be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards
(2020-07-05, 23:34)Reelyator Wrote:
(2019-09-15, 23:25)Ragnarok Wrote: I've just uploaded 1.1.1a11 to the CinemaVision website, please give it a shot and hit me with logs if there are any issues!
....i would love to but i still cannot register to your website. I tried a thousand time but i never get a activation email.

If anybody could provide me the latest version through PM or email, then this would be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards

I had the same issue using my regular email address but then I tried my gmail one and it sent it to that.
@Ragnarok : Could you pleeeeeeas help me with my above mentioned registration problem? I have tried to reach out to you through PM and Email but i am not getting any response.

I really like your app and i appreciate the work you have put into this but this id getting a bit frustrating......
(2020-07-09, 13:13)Reelyator Wrote: @Ragnarok : Could you pleeeeeeas help me with my above mentioned registration problem? I have tried to reach out to you through PM and Email but i am not getting any response.

I really like your app and i appreciate the work you have put into this but this id getting a bit frustrating......

I've got a copy of version 1.1.1a12, is that the latest? Link below.

https://mega.nz/file/EioXVYDT#KagsF-62lf...Ddj0aKTKlc
Thank you Zoltrix! You made my day!!

What is your experience with this version so far? Does it work under Kodi 18.7?
(2020-07-10, 21:00)Reelyator Wrote: Thank you Zoltrix! You made my day!!

What is your experience with this version so far? Does it work under Kodi 18.7?

I haven't tried it yet... let me know how you go...
(2020-07-11, 03:32)Zoltrix Wrote: I haven't tried it yet... let me know how you go...

The first test oin my Win8 HTPC with Kodi 18.2 was already promissing. Simple sequences with just a "Curtain open AVI" as Intro and a Countdown before the feature played well from the sequence editor. Next i will try some more complex sequences and how they work from the Movies menue.

If that works i will try to install it on my Android Mediaplayer (Zidoo x20) with Kodi 18.7. But that will need some more manual adjustments in the PCF to make it work with the integrated player....
Short summary after 1 day testing:
All information here is related to CV 1.1.1a12 on Kodi 18.7 on a Android Mediaplayer Zidoo x20.
I could not find any significant issues up to now, no crashes, sequences can be created, edited and played from the sequence editor and from the Movie Menue.

The only thing i find a bit strange is how sequence names are displayed:
1) in the LOAD Window from the sequence editor
2) in the SELCT Window from the Que editor (when starting sequences from the Movie Menue
3) In the SEQUENCE NAME Window from the Sequence Editor.

Exampe:
I created one Sequence with just a curtain AVI before the feature (Theater Intro) and saved this as "curtain oly", then realized my typo, hit "save as" again and saved it as: curtain only.
This sequence is displayed as "curtain oly (curtain only) in 1) and 2). 3 Just displays "curtain oly"

Then i took the same sequence, added a THX Clip as Theater outro before the feature and safed it as "curtain+intro".
This sequence is displayed as "curtain oly (curtain+intro) in 1) and 2). 3 Just displays "curtain oly".......This cannot be intendedHuh. right?

This is realy confusing because when working in the sequence editor you never know what sequence you are actualy working on. I checked the file names in the sequence folder and they are all correct (like entered under "save as"). But it seems like 1) and 2) use some kind of "original seq name (new seq name)" logic.

Anybody here having the same experience??

P.S.:
To add some more detail to above mentioned Problem description: The strange behaviour with the "doubled sequence name" only occurrs:
- When you edit an existing sequence and safe it under a new name
or
- When you change the name of an existing sequence in a file browser and then load this sequence again.

...at least that is my experience so far. Can anybody else here confirm my problem description? Or am i the only one with this problem??
Hello Everyone,
I have recently purchased the WiZ Connected LED bulbs ( https://www.wizconnected.com/en/consumer...699787370/) and I would like to use it with Kodi + Cinemavision for Lighting control. I would like the lights to dim to a certain degree (possibly change to a different colour) in the pre-show segments and then turn off just before the movie starts. I have been told it is possible to get that functionality with LED Wi-Fi Bulbs. How can this be achieved?
Help and guidance will be appreciated as i am a newbie to smart lighting. I have Kodi v 18.9 along with CV installed on my Nvidia Shield TV.
Thanks.
Hi ark216,
i remember there were some addons to connect Philips Hue Lights with Kodi. Not sure if somethings exists specifically for your lights but it might be worth trying as many smart lights are based on the same Zigbee Protocoll. Good luck!
(2021-01-12, 23:51)Reelyator Wrote: Hi ark216,
i remember there were some addons to connect Philips Hue Lights with Kodi. Not sure if somethings exists specifically for your lights but it might be worth trying as many smart lights are based on the same Zigbee Protocoll. Good luck!
The Phillips Hue and Samsung Smart Things solutions both require a HUB, my lights are Wi-Fi lights. Also I want to use them along with Cinemavision + Kodi. If you can help me or point me in the right direction that could be of great help to me.

Thanks
...sorry but i fear i cannot provide a solution for your problem.
Have you tried to ask in the Cinemavision Forum directly?
(2021-01-13, 22:04)Reelyator Wrote: ...sorry but i fear i cannot provide a solution for your problem.
Have you tried to ask in the Cinemavision Forum directly?
Yes I actually did. But that did not help me.
Sooooo whats the update on this add-on?
Alright, who wants to create a cinemavision fork for Kodi Matrix? I'd love to upgrade to Matrix soon but it would be a real bummer to not have cinemavision anymore. I'm not sure if  @Ragnarok is still around anymore.
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home5