Release CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
(2015-09-05, 04:28)CinemaVision-Scott Wrote: For those keeping track, we've had 2 more releases since the initial Beta! Go get the update!

(2015-09-04, 21:05)wpbpete Wrote: Big Grin Awesome work guys
And soooo easy to to get it up and running, download, enable, launch, WoW! Big Grin

Question: The Audio Format Bumper is only playing 2.0 audio, I suppose it's because it's streaming a cvurl... I have a CE folder with actual audio files that I'm trying to point CV to but it won't pick up the entire folder, just individual files. What am I doing wrong?
Settings>audioformat>Method>File

That's correct. Any content streaming in from YouTube or most anywhere else will be in stereo, and not surround. If you download the audio format bumpers from the CinemaVIsion site, they are actually encoded in the correct audio format. You'll want to make sure your Audio Format Bumper Module is set to Autodetect, and make sure you put the correct bumpers that pertain to the formats in the %CVROOT%\Audio Format Bumpers\%FORMATNAME% folders. It will play a single bumper randomly from these folders.

Thanks for the info, is the root folder in addon_data or addons? I think at some point you'll need to allow CV to read a folder outside of the root, with so many of using use a ext-hdd's for everything.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CinemaVision Add-on: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home - by wpbpete - 2015-09-05, 15:51
Cinemavision Addon - need help - by Mike413 - 2020-05-15, 12:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home5