Release CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
(2015-09-09, 17:14)wpbpete Wrote: Here you go Debug Log

eg:
1) When, Automatic Full Screen Music Playback is on, Trivia= black screen then music visualization... When I press esc, the slides show up.

2) When, Automatic Full Screen Music Playback is off, Trivia = black screen then slides... 0.0.30 was skipping the Trivia so 0.0.32 fixed that part of it

Thanks for the info! This will be fixed in the next update by temporarily disabling visualization and then setting it back after trivia.

(2015-09-09, 18:17)Dark_dude Wrote: That causes a black screen for me as well. All I chanced was deleting everything I do not want from the sequence, setting the correct path, disable limit trailer by rating and enable auto update when editor starts and last enabled hide queue dialog.

I don't think there are different revisions. But I don't know for sure.

Thanks for testing that, extremely helpful. We think we have a fix for this. It'll be in the next version. We'll need your help to test it!

(2015-09-09, 18:26)JigAma Wrote: Why the Trivia slides are .jpg files ? They should be a .jpg + a text files
This would help a lot to create slides and translate them

We have all of the data in databases that we can export and give to you to translate, if you're interested. There's no way that will cleanly overlay the text dynamically, although that is something we toyed with. Even if we could overlay the text on a background, in order to get all of the effects (text and otherwise) on the slides, we have to run them through a program like Photoshop and then edit the results. We would have no way to make the content look professional.
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content

Messages In This Thread
RE: CinemaVision Add-on: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home - by CinemaVision-Scott - 2015-09-09, 20:53
Cinemavision Addon - need help - by Mike413 - 2020-05-15, 12:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home5