Release CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
(2015-09-29, 01:57)Dave the Minion Wrote: Log

Everything seems to be working great not. No issues accessing the 3D sequence and no scanning of local trailers before CV runs. Awesome!

Now to figure out how to get CV to trigger a couple Z-Wave scenes at certain points. That's all new coding to me and looks scary!!!!!

If I can get Z-wave working I'll make a video of CV in action at my buddy's home theater, in full.

Let me know how I can help, and don't forget to keep your example action files around! We want to put examples up on the website for people to use and modify to fit their needs.

(2015-09-30, 04:52)leejk Wrote: Disabling the addon did seem to fix the problem.

Excellent to hear.

(2015-09-30, 04:55)leejk Wrote: One thing that is a little annoying when using the Phillips Hue addon, is that if you have it set to dim the lights on movie playback, when using CV it will brighten/dim the lights on each segment of the sequence. Not ideal. Is there anyway CV can fool KODI into thinking it's playing one continuous video to prevent this?

thx

I haven't seen that, personally. I'm using CV to control hue lights without using the Hue Kodi add-on, and it's working like a champ. Can you post up your sequence and a log?

(2015-09-30, 06:40)Invincer Wrote: is this functional? website is down

I haven't seen the site go down at all. Are you still having trouble?
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content

Messages In This Thread
RE: CinemaVision Add-on: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home - by CinemaVision-Scott - 2015-09-30, 07:16
Cinemavision Addon - need help - by Mike413 - 2020-05-15, 12:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home5