Release CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Log

The issue is using the Kodi database trailers. On 2D movies instead of getting 2 trailers from the local database based on genre I get 2 downloaded trailers from an unknown source. On 3D movies it just skips over the local trailers section. This is on 0.45 now.

The new options for trailers are confusing. There's too many places to set-up sources. In the configure menu, in the individual modules and then you have to select a sorting order? I don't want to stream trailers, ever. It shouldn't even be included in the settings I am trying to establish. What I would like is for 2D content for CV to pick 2 trailers from my database based on genre of the feature with MPAA rating turned off but the option to have it on is great as well but I want it to ignore trailers for 3D movies in the database. Then for 3D movies I want the opposite, 2 trailers from my local database but only selected from movies that are designated as 3D by CV recognized 3D tags. I think this is how you are trying to have it set up, but it's not working for me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CinemaVision Add-on: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home - by Dave the Minion - 2015-10-02, 07:54
Cinemavision Addon - need help - by Mike413 - 2020-05-15, 12:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home5