Release CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
(2015-11-28, 08:25)KrispyKreme Wrote: is there a way for trailers to be played in the sequence like in CE where u download them to a folder and it plays based off of your metadata you put in the folder with the file? Ex. movie-trailer.mp4; movie-trailer.nfo I get all my trailers from movie-list.com

We haven't added the option to automatically download trailers in the background, yet, but that's coming. We also plan to add a scraper for movie-list.com at some point. It's one of the first items we'll address in our next round of development. It sounds like what you're wanting to do is download high definition trailers and store them locally, and that we can do. You can either store them in the %CVROOT%\Trailers directory, or store them with local movies and scrape them into your Kodi database as trailers. Don't forget to update content in CinemaVision after you add files.

That works but it seems to just play the my trailers randomly. Is there a setting or a way trailers can be played based off the movie I'm watching Genre, rating, etc. For instance, if I'm watching an Action or Disney movie, it will play the appropriate trailer based off the genre and/or the rating

Messages In This Thread
RE: CinemaVision Add-on: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home - by KrispyKreme - 2015-12-01, 08:37
Cinemavision Addon - need help - by Mike413 - 2020-05-15, 12:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home5