Release CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
(2016-06-12, 23:33)Lahme Wrote: Hey! I've googled a bit, but haven't found an answer, so I'll ask here.

I can't get the Audio Format Bumber-thingy to work. I've downloaded a bunch of demos and put them in this format: https://gyazo.com/97279bec2ce70bb6cf86cb0af02915c9

But where do I tell CV to actually use them? I can't find any settings to direct the Audio Format Bumber to that specific folder?

Hey there! You don't actually have to build out a directory structure at all. CinemaVision will do it for you, and use that structure to catalog your content. Follow this Guide and you'll be in good shape. From there, you simply drop the bumpers into the appropriate %CVROOT%\Audio Format Bumpers\... directory and do a content update so that CinemaVision knows that your bumpers exist. All you need after that is an Audio Format Bumper Module in your Sequence set to play the way you want it to and you're done.
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content

Messages In This Thread
RE: CinemaVision Add-on: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home - by CinemaVision-Scott - 2016-06-13, 15:53
Cinemavision Addon - need help - by Mike413 - 2020-05-15, 12:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home5