Release CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
(2016-10-04, 08:57)CinemaVision-Scott Wrote:
(2016-10-04, 05:00)RamboUnchained Wrote:
(2016-10-03, 23:44)CinemaVision-Scott Wrote: Do the research to make sure what you buy can be controlled! If you need any help, just let me know and I'll help you figure out if that's the case.

Sounds good. Off the top of your head, could you recommend something that would look good in a 12x10 room with a 50in TV mounted on the wall? Blackout curtains and all seating is located on the wall opposite of the TV.

As far as lighting solutions, it would depend on what you're using to light the room. I'm a pretty big fan of Hue, myself. Depending on what kind of lighting you use (sconces, canned lights, lamps, etc.) and the layout of your room, you could do a few things. Feel like drawing a diagram of your room and lights? I'll help give you some ideas.

Also, this is pretty slick. I don't think they're controllable (no API that I'm aware of is being written), but they mimic colors on your display, so you don't really need to control them.

I was looking more into putting a strip around the crown molding and some on the back of my TV.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CinemaVision Add-on: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home - by RamboUnchained - 2016-10-04, 16:55
Cinemavision Addon - need help - by Mike413 - 2020-05-15, 12:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home5