Release CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
(2016-12-20, 23:33)billroden Wrote: I did a content update and also have it set to scrape it every time it's run. It's not a stupid question...I should have mentioned it in my post.

My trivia directory may be empty but the trivia slides directory contains everything. That was left untouched when I reinstalled everything. My data is on a NAS. Directory is...htpc/cinemavision/trivia slides/ then the directories such as star wars, tour story, Wall-E etc. Each of those directories contain the individual files. I downloaded most of them from your website a year ago...but had a few from CE.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V (typie typie)

When I said /Trivia/, I should have said /Trivia Slides/. Big Grin

We've seen this black screen issue before when slides no longer exist in a directory, but CV hasnt properly updated. Make sure that you're using the development version of CV from the website, and in the CV settings, go to the Advanced tab and choose Reset content database. After that, do another content update so gets a fresh start.

Also, make sure that no loose slides exist in the /Trivia Slides/ directory, and everything is organized in a subdirectory. You shouldn't need any XML files at all. CV uses a specific convention, which can be overridden by an XML file if you choose. Typically, that just complicates things. Make sure your files are named like what's in this guide and you should be in good shape. If none of that does the trick, post up a debug log for us to review and we'll see what's going on.
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content

Messages In This Thread
RE: CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home - by Ragnarok - 2016-12-21, 00:45
Cinemavision Addon - need help - by Mike413 - 2020-05-15, 12:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home5