Release CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Does anyone know, how to prevent "now playing..." and system time appering when cinema vision is used?

I noticed that when a video bumber, movie or any part of the sequence that contains video is started, in the upper left corner appears text "now playing..." and in the upper right corner system time. They are visible only a fraction of a second but they are very easy to be noticed when everything else is dark.
Yes, this may be more related to estuary skin xml files than cinema vision but they appear only when cinema vision is used. When movie is played without cinema vision, they do not appear. Could some xml file of cinema vision cause appearing of time and "now playing..."? Or do you happen to know, what part of skin files should I edit to remove now playing and time? I'm using estuary skin.

Sometimes seekbar also appears in the bottom for a fraction of a second when cinema vision is used. But that's rare.

Edit. Found out the reason and worked out a solution by editing xml files of estuary skin. If anyone else is struggling with the same problem I may as well share: It seems that there's a short pause before cinema vision starts a video bumper thus kodi shows DialogSeekBar.xml and Custom_1109_TopBarOverlay, which results in seek bar and some other elements showing in screen. Easy solution would be just to delete both xml files but they are useful when seeking, pausing or rewinding a video. Or adding line <visible>IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(script.cinemavision.running))</visible>. But that line removes skin elements even if cinema vision is not active. Instead doing that, I increased the animation delay and changed the type of animation of some xml elements. Now when cinema vision starts and there is that short pause, those annoying elements of xml files don't have time to appear before the video continues. Cinema vision looks much better now.
Current setup
HTPC: G4560 Kaby Lake, ASRock H110M-ITX, 8 GB, Win10
Server: G2120 Ivy Bridge, ASRock B75 Pro3-M, 8 GB, 22 TB HDD, Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS
Audio&Visual: Marantz NR-1602, Dali Opticon 6 5.1, SVS PB12-NSD, Sony KD-65A1

Messages In This Thread
RE: CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home - by weirdinin - 2018-09-22, 13:46
Cinemavision Addon - need help - by Mike413 - 2020-05-15, 12:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home5