Release CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
(2019-09-27, 04:53)KrispyKreme Wrote:
(2019-09-26, 18:30)K0D1User1138 Wrote:
(2019-09-26, 01:32)KrispyKreme Wrote: Is there a way to have different trivia and music for sequences? For instance, I want to have a Star Wars marathon and I just want Star Wars music and Star Wars trivia to play before the movie. How is this possible because I don't see the option to change that when you edit sequences. Possible update maybe? any ideas? Love this add-on btw
You set the sequence to run based on certain tags. It takes a bit more work but it's well worth it.

To start, for any movies that you want to do this with you need to ensure they have the appropriate tags in them. The easiest way is to edit the movie information, elect the tag field and create one to use (in this case 'Star Wars'). Then you create a sequence that has the condition set to look for the tag you want and edit the sequence to pull the specific trivia, audio, clips etc for that sequence.

I have done pretty much exactly what you are looking for. I'll see if I can make a demo of running the script. But it has Star Wars trivia with background Star Wars Musak, Star Wars commercials, Star Wars bumpers (at least a few) and so on.

If you are unsure what I mean by all this just ask and I'll help you along.   

Thanks,
I know about making sequences with tags. I have been doing that for quite some time. Unless I am missing something, I see no way of changing trivia slides when I make a sequence. I do see the option to change the music if you have star wars music or horror music for Halloween. 

I was playing around a bit earlier today. I'm using Kodi 18.0 with CV 1.1.1a8. To change the slides you would have to remove all the non-Star Wars slides from your trivia directory. Doesn't seem to be a way to specify a specific folder for Trivia slides or a custom module that can be configured for specific trivia slide folders.

I thought I'd found Star Wars Musak before but I was mistaken. There is apparently some out there but I only found a link through a site that wants CC info to prove you are not a bot and I said no thanks. There is a 10 hour version of the Imperial March elevator music from the Family Guy Blue Harvest special on YouTube. I added the music from R3X's Playlist vol. 1 featured at Oga's cantina on Batuu.

There's some good quality and many not great TV commercials out there as well. My favs are Darth Vader impatiently waiting for Star Tours to re-open, Heidi Klum making Vader's heart palpitate and Star Lord vs Darth Vader. My 3D sequence uses a customized version of the Phantom Menace 3D trailer. If I had any skills with Blender I might make up some other video bumpers to theme.

I've done something similar for MCU films as well as changing up a sequence for Academy Awards Best Picture films.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home - by K0D1User1138 - 2019-09-27, 09:15
Cinemavision Addon - need help - by Mike413 - 2020-05-15, 12:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home5