Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server
(2015-09-23, 17:50)Matt Devo Wrote:
(2015-09-23, 09:17)knives of ice Wrote: have been using one of these test files for a few weeks now. decided today to update to one of the newer openelec builds found in the first thread. i was having some graphical glitches on the newest file so i tried to rollback to the day before's file the 21st.

now, i have no idea why but this file i loaded i can't do anything. my chromebox boots up just fine but after this it is locked. plugging in a keyboard directly i get no response trying to arrow across menus. my bluetooth remote has no response. no response via flirc either. i can't login to the static ip of the box, it appears the box won't connect to the internet. it shows as offline on the yatse android remote app as well.

i am just a novice compared to others in this thread can anyone tell me what i should do to get my box up and running again? i usually use winscp to get into the box and load files but i can't connect via anyway i'm used to.

any help would be much appreciated

I encountered the same issue as noted a page or two back. You'll need to reload OE from USB (use 5.95.5, and repair/upgrade is fine).

ok, great. do i need to go into the bios someway to tell the chromebox to boot from usb? i just went through the chromebox faq and didn't see anything though i definitely could have missed it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Era: VAAPI with EGL interoperation - by knives of ice - 2015-09-23, 19:41
Live TV broken again? - by schamane - 2016-02-29, 19:56
Random crashes - by hal2100 - 2016-03-08, 22:03
Strange Behaviour - by MicTie - 2016-12-07, 10:46
Working lirc with mce remote - by fr1day - 2019-08-10, 17:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server18