Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server
The getactiveplayer is timed and not related to the call. (And there's Player.Open on every single extract in that log)

The only starting call is what I linked and this is what is no more working from the information I have, this is not related to changes needed in Yatse. Changes needed are when you select playusing from Kodi interface or from remotes.

If there's really a problem it should be addressed by someone who know, I'll try to test tomorrow normal alpha to see more, but well I'm following and contributing to Kodi JSON part since 2009 and I check every single PR that touch JSON since then so I have quite some background on how all works Wink

And to finish on my suspicion since I did not read the whole log until now, the last part that works as I did know use Player.Open with playlist that use another internal path to choose player.
{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Player.Open","id":1,"params":{"item":{"playlistid":0,"position":0}}}

We have not meet often on Github since not working on same part but I really know what I'm talking about.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Era: VAAPI with EGL interoperation - by Tolriq - 2015-12-30, 00:26
Live TV broken again? - by schamane - 2016-02-29, 19:56
Random crashes - by hal2100 - 2016-03-08, 22:03
Strange Behaviour - by MicTie - 2016-12-07, 10:46
Working lirc with mce remote - by fr1day - 2019-08-10, 17:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server18