Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server
Hi guys.

Time to say goodbye. Cause of differences in my way (some call it vision) of thinking where our open crossplatform kodi media center should go in the future with (not the majority) but the loudest part of the team. I will stop contributing to kodi. Thank you for your help in this thread and all the best for the future. There is no hate or anything involved, I highly appreciate the things we did in a team (when we still were a team). It's also not about who is the good and who is the bad guy. It just seems that my place is not here anymore.

To all of you: Have a brilliant future, never forget what OpenSource can do for humanity!

Edit: As I don't have moderator rights on the forum (never wanted to have rights to have advantages over real users) I cannot close this thread. Stay on topic and take care of the values and of course the humor I sent out over the last years. You all rock!
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Era: VAAPI with EGL interoperation - by fritsch - 2016-01-01, 17:01
Live TV broken again? - by schamane - 2016-02-29, 19:56
Random crashes - by hal2100 - 2016-03-08, 22:03
Strange Behaviour - by MicTie - 2016-12-07, 10:46
Working lirc with mce remote - by fr1day - 2019-08-10, 17:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server18