• 197(current)
Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server
ahh, so we are talking only about pvr,dsp,screensaver, visualization and audio en- &decoders... vnsi is than okay. for the audio stuff i will see escpecially for lame/mp3.
Fritsch nice to see u back! I only use fritsch builds on my beebox since i got it. Can someone check i TvHeadend channel groups are available? And in latest build Version 3.0 from pvr.hts: error loading dll.
(2016-01-21, 21:14)aesthetiker Wrote: Fritsch nice to see u back! I only use fritsch builds on my beebox since i got it. Can someone check i TvHeadend channel groups are available? And in latest build Version 3.0 from pvr.hts: error loading dll.

API bump - hts needs to be fixed -> report on github.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Looks like it's known: https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.hts/issues/173
fritsch, i am not sure if that is a problem only on my site but 2 days before i was able to build your krypton repo without any issue but from today ftgl throws me an error on conftest. i had this error already with your jarvis branch and i was not able to get the source of my problem. you switched to oe7 and krypton branch. problem gone until today. i had never this issue with official OE repo. but if i force to build ftgl i have the same error. i could reduced the problem . it seems that the --host param seems not resolved. it is set somewhere in the scripts. my build system is fedora 32 bit based. so actually i am cross compiling. in ftgl cmake patches i could insert --host=i686 for configure and ftgl was building successful. compiled libraries seems to be 64 bit.
last but not least. debug log ;-) :

http://pastebin.com/uBDdEwUF

but maybe i am also lost in space and have a different problem...

edit: here with --host: http://pastebin.com/f9n028tj

edit2: kodi-platform seems to be have also a problem. it tries to copy compiled binaries to usr/lib64... but it cant because it is a link to usr/lib. i think populating dirs will fail.
(2016-01-22, 00:35)the-dreamer Wrote: fritsch, i am not sure if that is a problem only on my site but 2 days before i was able to build your krypton repo without any issue but from today ftgl throws me an error on conftest. i had this error already with your jarvis branch and i was not able to get the source of my problem. you switched to oe7 and krypton branch. problem gone until today. i had never this issue with official OE repo. but if i force to build ftgl i have the same error. i could reduced the problem . it seems that the --host param seems not resolved. it is set somewhere in the scripts. my build system is fedora 32 bit based. so actually i am cross compiling. in ftgl cmake patches i could insert --host=i686 for configure and ftgl was building successful. compiled libraries seems to be 64 bit.
last but not least. debug log ;-) :

http://pastebin.com/uBDdEwUF

but maybe i am also lost in space and have a different problem...

edit: here with --host: http://pastebin.com/f9n028tj

edit2: kodi-platform seems to be have also a problem. it tries to copy compiled binaries to usr/lib64... but it cant because it is a link to usr/lib. i think populating dirs will fail.

Sorry - no idea. My build environment changes are not existing :-) - so no idea why it happens with my fork.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
after a git clean -x -d -f libcec will also failing :-(

Quote:BUILD libcec (target)
CMake Error at src/cec-client/CMakeLists.txt:21 (find_package):
By not providing "Findplatform.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "platform",
but CMake did not find one.

Could not find a package configuration file provided by "platform" with any
of the following names:

platformConfig.cmake
platform-config.cmake

Add the installation prefix of "platform" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
"platform_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. If
"platform" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
been installed.

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/opt/openelec/OpenELEC.tv/build.OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-7.0-devel/libcec-3.0.1/.x86_64-openelec-linux-gnu/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

edit: for this i see a pr in OE repo # #4581
New build up with an immense step forward for passthrough users.

Fernet has implemented IEC pause bursts!
(2016-01-22, 11:18)fritsch Wrote: New build up with an immense step forward for passthrough users.

Very Cool, but I have to wait till pvr.hts add-on will work again ... or my wife's gonna kill me Big Grin ...

Will try it very soon Smile
(2016-01-22, 12:40)Engelsen Wrote:
(2016-01-22, 11:18)fritsch Wrote: New build up with an immense step forward for passthrough users.

Very Cool, but I have to wait till pvr.hts add-on will work again ... or my wife's gonna kill me Big Grin ...

Will try it very soon Smile

Yeah - tell that on the linked github report :-)
I don't have a clue what that means but I shall go back to pass through and try it out
Yeah - regression testing would be nice.
Nce! I will give the passthrough some thorugh testing on my NUC.

You do any 4k testing fritsch? Strange issue when running 4k GUI.
AppleTV 4K, LG 65E6 OLED TV, Marantz NR1606, Harmony Elite
No - currently I do android and 4k GUI is not suggested :-)
Tried to do passthrough and Kodi just crashes while trying to start a movie.

crashlog:
http://sprunge.us/DGDi

Kids are watching a movie with passthrough turned off so I can try to turn debug on later today hopefully and get more logs.
  • 197(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server18