Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server
I'm a little late to this party but so far, this build has been working well for me. 1080p hvec seems to play noticeably better on my standard chromeboxes. The couple of issues keeping me from using this as a daily driver hopefully can be sorted out easily. I did look the this thread a little but didn't seem to see what I was looking for.

The mPlayer visualization says it can't load the dll. Not the biggest deal breaker in the world, but I do like this one a lot and I do listen to A LOT of music.

Are other skins disabled from this build? I understand it could eliminate a lot of bugs during development.

Every time a new track starts the audio has a little crackle. So when an album plays through, each song has a pop at the start.

I can't start a video when another one is playing. I have to first stop the playing video and then start the new one. If I don't, it doesn't go fullscreen correctly.

That's the only issues I've had so far after using it for a few days. I'm on the Jan 17th build, btw. Thanks for a great build to try out. I've got quite a few 1080p hvec movies that I can't play in every room.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Era: VAAPI with EGL interoperation - by albertstroh77 - 2016-01-25, 22:05
Live TV broken again? - by schamane - 2016-02-29, 19:56
Random crashes - by hal2100 - 2016-03-08, 22:03
Strange Behaviour - by MicTie - 2016-12-07, 10:46
Working lirc with mce remote - by fr1day - 2019-08-10, 17:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server18