Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server
yes, i know the difference. i played with both. i only wanted to see, why videos from amazon with disabled sync to displays shows 25 fps (where most videos are 23.97) and when enabled the fps is showed as 23.97 with speeduped video +4.xxx% . so actually no live tv. and the amazon video only have a mp2 audio track.

my change is falsing the realtime flag only. i am currently checking with your build if there is a difference.

i didn't write until now my experience with the "new" behaviour of this realtime flag, because the current behaviour won't be change in the near future: at first. passthroug is working with my change (falsing realtime) without any problem regarding av sync. when i think about it, i don't have any problem with it. so i still cannot understand the workaround with disabled passthrough in live tv. but the worst behaviour is the reencoding to AC3. the loudness is complete wrong and the lipsync is catastrophic. 1,5 sec and up.

after writing this i have also tested your build. the behaviour is the same. but indeed. passthrough was enabled and i have disabled it for now. the droning vinyl record is still present. codec info show mostly sync +10% and avg and error is jumping all the time.

actually i don't use really sync to display, so it is no problem for me at all. only to ask you.

Messages In This Thread
Live TV broken again? - by schamane - 2016-02-29, 19:56
Random crashes - by hal2100 - 2016-03-08, 22:03
RE: New Era: VAAPI with EGL interoperation - by the-dreamer - 2016-03-21, 11:42
Strange Behaviour - by MicTie - 2016-12-07, 10:46
Working lirc with mce remote - by fr1day - 2019-08-10, 17:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server18