• 36(current)
Beta Copacetic: alpha and beta development thread
OK, I think the autoplay issue should be fixed. Let me know if you still notice issues @Starmanrf 

@HuggyOnline - I added gridview to video files. I'll need to add some icons now I think for folders. Folders can take your own art if you add a fanart.jpg, poster.jpg or thumb.jpg file in the folder.

I'll also check about the missing artwork today
@Vinz22 Ok sure I will add an option for checkmarks on gridview instead of the fade.

By default the 'watched indicator' is the full progress bar, the I just made a different approach for gridview because I wanted a way to show watched immediately across a whole folder, such as a season. But I agree it does look a bit boring when everything is dulled out. I might remove that option tbh, as I don't use it myself either
@realcopacetic yep that's sorted the auto play issue for video add-ons. Thanks very much Smile
And maybe we could chose an accent color? This red/pink is nice but it could be nice if people could chose yellow or blue as well.
I hope you don’t mind I give my opinion of what could make your skin even better.
How to make clearlogo appear on screensaver, for TV show is show the clearlogo but not for movies
New version 0.9.0

@Vinz22
- You can now change the accent colour in Skin settings > Look and Feel. If you choose a light colour, you can also choose to have dark text instead of white text on top of the accent colour (mainly for the watched and episode indicators on Grid view). 
- You can choose a checkmark style of watched indicator now under Skin settings > Views > Grid. Let me know your thoughts.

@HuggyOnline - Grid view added for browsing video files. Album art issue should be fixed.

I've also added background slideshow fanart for more of the lists that had a black background e.g. Genre and Year video and music nodes.

Lastly, I've enabled views for Container.Content(actors) if anyone browses through actors.

As for the other quesitons:

@haicaoboi87 - Global search - yes probably at some point

@omaramiromo  - It should work exactly the same. Is the menu item displaying movie artwork and do you definitely have corresponding clearlogos in your library?
WoW! It’s awesome!! Thank you ! And it was so quick!!
Love the new update, I have a request, can you look at “music videos”?, there are no views available at the moment, I use music videos to store documentaries, concerts etc and don’t want them showing up in my movies.No worries if not, I get that I might be one of a few that store files like this.Thank you
I want to add music videos. I've never used them which is why I've left them to last, bit I want to add support for them and then add a widget to the artist info screen showing music videos relevant to that artist.

How do they work? Are they associated with an artist?
(2023-01-18, 14:55)realcopacetic Wrote: I want to add music videos. I've never used them which is why I've left them to last, bit I want to add support for them and then add a widget to the artist info screen showing music videos relevant to that artist.

How do they work? Are they associated with an artist?

I’m not sure how they work.I have documentaries and sport event dvds, that I change the nfo to “music video”, then I just add them as music videos, this keeps them out of my movies collection.unfortunately, there are no posters or fan art JPEG’s using your skin on music videos at the moment.
I'll certainly add full view support soon
(2023-01-18, 16:11)realcopacetic Wrote: I'll certainly add full view support soon

Just seen that you’ve added views for music videos.Thank you so much, working a treat
(2023-01-28, 20:18)Criddler23 Wrote:
(2023-01-18, 16:11)realcopacetic Wrote: I'll certainly add full view support soon

Just seen that you’ve added views for music videos.Thank you so much, working a treat

You're welcome. Please ensure you're using the latest version from GitHub or from my repo as there were some bugs in the new music video update from a couple of days ago.
Support added for music videos

As well as enabling all fanart views to support music videos, I also added some new infoscreen widgets.

Artist info > should show all music videos by the same artist

Album info > music videos for songs from that album

Song info > any music videos with the same artist, album and title. Title doesn't have to be an exact match as long as the song name is included in music video name and the artist/album match. So 'song xyz.mp4', 'song xyz (live).mp4', 'song xyz - Glastonbury 2022.mp4' would all show on the infoscreen for 'song xyz' as long as music video title contains 'song xyz' and artist / album matches.

Lastly I added music videos into the director widget alongside movies, e.g. if you were on info for 'Her' by Spike Jonze, the widget for more directed by him now includes any music videos you might have with him listed as director, as well as any movies. And vice versa.
Thank you for all the updates to the skin. Still loving the crap out of it.

Can you possibly add Grid view to Pictures gallery as you did with Videos a few weeks ago? Would love to have my Videos and Pictures displayed the same way.
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Copacetic: alpha and beta development thread8