• 38(current)
Beta Copacetic: alpha and beta development thread
(2023-02-16, 11:19)Starmanrf Wrote: Hiya, hope you're keeping well. Just a wee bug report on v9.88 from the repository. It's started to autoplay again when loading into a video add-on list. Cheers πŸ‘

Hi @Starmanrf I think I know what I did. Can you update to 0.9.89 and see if that fixes it?
Hey, apologies for late reply, I've been on Holiday for a week and kept my phone off πŸ™‚ that's sorted it.

** Lots of additions on skin as of 0.9.93...kudos πŸ‘ Did notice clearlogo isn't being displayed on home screensaver. If I view an item though it seems to cache the clearlogo and hold it on the home screensaver.. are you able to replicate the behaviour?
(2023-02-25, 11:26)Starmanrf Wrote: Hey, apologies for late reply, I've been on Holiday for a week and kept my phone off πŸ™‚ that's sorted it.

** Lots of additions on skin as of 0.9.93...kudos πŸ‘ Did notice clearlogo isn't being displayed on home screensaver. If I view an item though it seems to cache the clearlogo and hold it on the home screensaver.. are you able to replicate the behaviour?

Yes it's actually because I'm switching to having the add-on optionally crop the logos and I forgot about the homepage so it's something I'll try and fix shortly. For now I'll make it disabled by default so it doesn't disturb things
Just to clarify it doesn't do anything to the artwork in your library, it makes a cropped copy that's stored in the addon folder. It's something that @jurialmunkey does with the tmdbhelper, albeit in a much more competent way
Sweet, that's really good. Nice work!
Thanks for the updates still incoming. Enjoying this skin!
If you enable the clearlogo cropper it should colour the media flags with the dominant colour from the logo of there's enough of a contrast with the background colour. I'll make this a separate option in skin settings shortly so that you can choose either individually.
My music library have some korean albums with korean characters. Would you could add ckj font support to your skin ?
Got an issue with clear logos.

It’s shifted to the right. It seems to happen only with logos 800 x 310. Other sizes are aligned correctly it seems.

Skin 0.9.108
Kodi 20.1 Android TV
(2023-03-15, 20:43)listyraesder Wrote: Got an issue with clear logos.

It’s shifted to the right. It seems to happen only with logos 800 x 310. Other sizes are aligned correctly it seems.

Skin 0.9.108
Kodi 20.1 Android TV
Can you confirm you have the clearlogo cropper activated in skin settings?
Could you update to the newest version and try clearing the cache (there's an option for it in skin settings just under where you enable it). Then does it still happen? It could be a few things:

1) Something about the clearlogo could be causing an error in the background service. If this happens, it won't crop the logo ans you may instead see the uncropped original. But it also won't be able to continue after an error, so it won't get the links to any other cropped logos or flag colours either. That means that if it's due to an error, you will notice that after you go on that logo none of your other logos will be uncropped or it will be stuck showing the wrong logo on all of your items. And flags won't be coloured with the corresponding logo colour.

2) It could be that the clearlogo cannot be cropped for some reason. If you go to userdata folder and then go to addon_data, script.copacetic.helper, there should be a _lookup.xml. It will probably look like a bit of a mess but if you search for the name of the movie that this clearlogo is from, it should find the correct entry and you can find the filename of the cropped clearlogo. Then you can use this to search in the cropped folder. To be honest, if you've just cleared your cache, there won't be much in there so you can probably find it manually. If it's not there, it means it couldn't be cropped.

3) If it is there, is it cropped properly? It could be a caching issue with Kodi's own texture library, in which case you can clear Kodi's texture cache by deleting the Thumbnails folder in the userdata folder and deleting Textures13.db in Database (in the userdata folder). Kodi will then recache all your images, which can take a while, but this will ensure it's using the correct version of the image and not an old cached version

4) It could lastly be that there is a large shadow on the clearlogo, which means it's not technically transparent. Can you send me the png that isn't working and I'll test it on my side?
(2023-03-10, 15:17)haicaoboi87 Wrote: My music library have some korean albums with korean characters. Would you could add ckj font support to your skin ?

Please update to the latest version 0.9.110. Then if you go to Settings > Interface > Font. You should see a second option 'Inter + Noto Sans KR'.

Because Kodi can only use one font at a time per label or textbox, I packed a new font with the Latin characters from Inter (the font that I use as standard for western languages in Copacetic) and the KR glyphs from Noto Sans KR so that Latin/Greek/Cyrillic characters will match the skin default.Β 

Please let me know if it works. I don't know a lot about CJK fonts, do you typically expect one font to support all three systems, or separate fonts for each? If this works, I will also add SC and JP. It was a bit of a pain getting the sizes to match, but I think from my testing it should be ok:

(2023-03-19, 10:50)realcopacetic Wrote:
(2023-03-10, 15:17)haicaoboi87 Wrote: My music library have some korean albums with korean characters. Would you could add ckj font support to your skin ?

Please update to the latest version 0.9.110. Then if you go to Settings > Interface > Font. You should see a second option 'Inter + Noto Sans KR'.

Because Kodi can only use one font at a time per label or textbox, I packed a new font with the Latin characters from Inter (the font that I use as standard for western languages in Copacetic) and the KR glyphs from Noto Sans KR so that Latin/Greek/Cyrillic characters will match the skin default.Β 

Please let me know if it works. I don't know a lot about CJK fonts, do you typically expect one font to support all three systems, or separate fonts for each? If this works, I will also add SC and JP. It was a bit of a pain getting the sizes to match, but I think from my testing it should be ok:

thanks for your update to support CJK character ! I can comfirm that it work with all media with japan/korean character that i have checked.πŸ‘
(2023-03-19, 11:59)haicaoboi87 Wrote:
(2023-03-19, 10:50)realcopacetic Wrote:

Glad it looks ok. How do CJK fonts work? Is there a lot of overlap do you know? Should i provide JP and SC as separate fonts as well?

thanks for your update to support CJK character ! I can comfirm that it work with all media with japan/korean character that i have checked.πŸ‘

How do CJK fonts work? Is there a lot of overlap do you know? Should i provide separate JP and SC fonts as well?
(2023-03-19, 13:12)realcopacetic Wrote:
(2023-03-19, 11:59)haicaoboi87 Wrote:
(2023-03-19, 10:50)realcopacetic Wrote: Glad it looks ok. How do CJK fonts work? Is there a lot of overlap do you know? Should i provide JP and SC as separate fonts as well?

How do CJK fonts work? Is there a lot of overlap do you know? Should i provide separate JP and SC fonts as well?
at the moment i think its okay. no overlap found. I dont have so many china/japan and korean media, just some albums music as you can see πŸ‘
Auto-updated today, and immediately the skin unloaded itself and won't reload.

Log

(lines 1031-1131)
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Copacetic: alpha and beta development thread8