Trailer option
Hi all:

I'm new to Mimic (come from reFocus) and I love it! One question that might seem very basic though but I can't figure out if it's a problem with my config or with the skin itself. I can't figure out how to play trailers for my movies. In reFocus I had a trailer option from the movie context menu or the info screen, same with confluence. I can't find this option with Mimic. It has the "youtube" pane in the info screen though, but it hardly ever shows first a good trailer to play.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
The Mimic version on the official repo (2.2.0) doesn't have the Trailer button, though you can enable it using the instructions provided in the following post.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2062583

In the latest github version (2.2.1), I added the Trailer button as a fallback when the ExtendedInfo script is not installed. Thanks for pointing out that reFocus has a trailer button on the context menu for movies. I just added that as well.
Thank you very much! I really appreciate it. I'll be sure to donate as you point out in the main post as a token of gratitude. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trailer option0