Win 10 clean install, now no option to get more skins?
I had the same issue on windows 8.1
(2015-07-30, 11:03)wee1s Wrote: I had the same issue on windows 8.1

you had? solved and working now?
Working for me now on Win 10 and 15.0!!
Same issue here. Still doesn't work this morning. I wonder if this could be related to why my pvr addons keep disabling?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Not working at all for Windows 10 on my side.

EDIT: It's working now, basically its a server issue not Windows 10.
Not sure if it's realated as I haven't upgraded to windows 10 yet. I noticed when I was reinstalling KODI on w7 cause my GF decided to let malware infect the machine that I had to constantly keep running windows updates to get the "get more" skins option to come back. Not sure if that's the issue you guys are having but keep checking windows 10 for updates and see if it works.
(2015-07-30, 00:55)Martijn Wrote:
(2015-07-30, 00:54)Ned Scott Wrote: Keep trying. I think the servers were out for a smoke break, but are back now.

that has nothing to do with not finding the big button "get more" skins

Are you sure about that? reason for asking is it seems that button in GUIDialogSelect only will show if it is set "enabled" in code. I'm not sure where that is enabled though, but I see for example in GUIWindowAddonBrowser that
Code:
showMore = !installableAddons.empty();
where showMore is a bool that determines when the "Get more..." button gets enabled. So I assume something like that is going on here.

scott s.
Install a pack with dependencies..., voila!!
Yeah, seems visibility of the button itself can actually be affected. I didn't know this at the time, though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Win 10 clean install, now no option to get more skins?0