xbmc-2003-10-26 mp3 search problem
on a "search", i get to 3935 out of 27k mp3s and it freezes.

can't really give you much more info than that (that i know how to get)

on a "scan", i have the same problem, but it freezes and igr won't work.

i'll post any more info as i figure it out...
Kodi v17.6 on Asustor NAS
Kodi v17.6 on Fire Stick v2
the database engine was updated recently. try to delete your old mymusic2.db file in albums.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
hulle,

i delete both 0face008 directories when upgrading, i'll try deleting the file and rerunning the scan and see if it happens again.

if theres any other information i can get out, tell me how and i'll do it.

thanks!
ok, deleted the mymusic file, ran scan again and it froze, on the same file. i'll assume its because of an id3 scan, since i can't think of any other reason it would freeze on the exact same file...

is there a log or anything the cvs versions write with debug info? might be usefull to have this if not...

thanks!
(now i gotta figure out what these python scripts do...)
hmm if it always freezes on the same file it sounds like there is something with its id3 tag crashing xbmc. maybe you can upload this file for a dev to see what happens to http://www.xboxmediaplayer.it/upload.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc-2003-10-26 mp3 search problem0