• 6(current)
Release WABC Programs
(2016-12-21, 01:29)sdsnyr94 Wrote:
(2016-12-20, 22:27)learningit Wrote:
(2016-12-20, 22:10)chaderopla Wrote: Hi. It looks like General Hospital is not working again. There is no content available on WABC or any other apps for that matter. The last available episode is from 12/12/2016. Do you know why this happens?

Requires log in with a cable id for episodes less than a week old.

I have noticed that not many add-ons have the feature available to add the credentials? Out of curiosity, is there a technical reason for this?

It's not hard to add if you understand the authentication process. I personally don't do it because I had a bad experience with a group of idiots selling cable IDs on eBay with my add-ons. So I don't do anything with cable IDs, which most Kodi users don't have, anymore.
(2016-12-21, 01:34)learningit Wrote:
(2016-12-21, 01:29)sdsnyr94 Wrote:
(2016-12-20, 22:27)learningit Wrote: Requires log in with a cable id for episodes less than a week old.

I have noticed that not many add-ons have the feature available to add the credentials? Out of curiosity, is there a technical reason for this?

It's not hard to add if you understand the authentication process. I personally don't do it because I had a bad experience with a group of idiots selling cable IDs on eBay with my add-ons. So I don't do anything with cable IDs, which most Kodi users don't have, anymore.

Bummer... the native Android apps have a tendency to lose their credentials, and Kodi playback is always superior. It's a shame that there is always someone out there looking to exploit and make money based on someone else's hard work.
Hi,

I'm having an issue with the WABC addon. It works fine on the kodi build running on my MAC Air, however I have two new android TV boxes (MXQ Pro's) that I get the error message to check the log file when I try to launch it. I enabled debug logging and the two component level ones you referenced a couple of threads ago. I have posted my log file to herehttp://pastebin.com/stvn1tx2 . All three systems are running Jarvis. Thanks for any help you can provide, let me know if you need any additional information.
(2016-12-30, 22:43)ttrela Wrote: Hi,

I'm having an issue with the WABC addon. It works fine on the kodi build running on my MAC Air, however I have two new android TV boxes (MXQ Pro's) that I get the error message to check the log file when I try to launch it. I enabled debug logging and the two component level ones you referenced a couple of threads ago. I have posted my log file to herehttp://pastebin.com/stvn1tx2 . All three systems are running Jarvis. Thanks for any help you can provide, let me know if you need any additional information.

I'm not going to waste my time looking through a log full of banned add-ons.
Get rid of all the banned add-ons, I'll have a look.
Hi, I'm new to kodi and most of the addons were installed by default on the android box I ordered. I did a fresh install of Kodi and just installed the WABC addon and got the same result. Log file with debug and component level enabled posted here http://pasted.co/69cde8a5

Let me know if you need any further details.
V3.0.8 has been submitted to the kodi.org repo.
This fixes the menu crash.
The add-on should update in a few days.
I had some free Hulu time so I've been using that to watch General Hospital. That's about to expire so now I want to go back to using the WABC addon. Before it just used to show the latest available episodes that can be watched. Then I noticed a longer list with the available 5 episodes & the next 5 that bring up a msg saying it's unavailable. Now today there is only 1 available episode with the rest being unavailable. If I don't watch GH every single day the 1 available episode will drop off & I won't get to see it. I hope I'm making sense, lol.

Is there a setting I need to do or is this some kind of glitch? Thanks in advance.
(2017-01-12, 00:20)Zendall Wrote: I had some free Hulu time so I've been using that to watch General Hospital. That's about to expire so now I want to go back to using the WABC addon. Before it just used to show the latest available episodes that can be watched. Then I noticed a longer list with the available 5 episodes & the next 5 that bring up a msg saying it's unavailable. Now today there is only 1 available episode with the rest being unavailable. If I don't watch GH every single day the 1 available episode will drop off & I won't get to see it. I hope I'm making sense, lol.

Is there a setting I need to do or is this some kind of glitch? Thanks in advance.

You will have access to whatever is available on the website for as many days as it's available on the website without logging in with a cable ID.
The add-on follows the behaviour of the website, nothing more, nothing less.
(2017-01-12, 05:07)learningit Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 00:20)Zendall Wrote: I had some free Hulu time so I've been using that to watch General Hospital. That's about to expire so now I want to go back to using the WABC addon. Before it just used to show the latest available episodes that can be watched. Then I noticed a longer list with the available 5 episodes & the next 5 that bring up a msg saying it's unavailable. Now today there is only 1 available episode with the rest being unavailable. If I don't watch GH every single day the 1 available episode will drop off & I won't get to see it. I hope I'm making sense, lol.

You will have access to whatever is available on the website for as many days as it's available on the website without logging in with a cable ID.
The add-on follows the behaviour of the website, nothing more, nothing less.

Thank you for your reply. I don't see any way of logging in with a cable ID.
I've been getting an error with every ABC episode for the last couple weeks. Finally getting around to checking the log.

https://gist.github.com/dtrigleth/fa055d...57e14cf4be

The error is on line 482. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Installed from official Kodi repo, on version 3.0.8.
Not working for me on Windows Krypton Final but fine on Android (SPMC/Krypton).

Debug Log

What a mess!
(2017-02-12, 16:02)Eye in the sky Wrote: Not working for me on Windows Krypton Final but fine on Android (SPMC/Krypton).

Debug Log

What a mess!
Not sure what to say about that. I think there's a problem with Krypton final, but the error you're getting could also be due to tighter geo-blocks. I don't really have a way to test for that. Let me think about it a bit.
(2017-02-12, 19:19)learningit Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 16:02)Eye in the sky Wrote: Not working for me on Windows Krypton Final but fine on Android (SPMC/Krypton).

Debug Log

What a mess!
Not sure what to say about that. I think there's a problem with Krypton final, but the error you're getting could also be due to tighter geo-blocks. I don't really have a way to test for that. Let me think about it a bit.

What I don't understand about the geoblocks is why I can watch it no problem in browser but the Kodi plugin doesn't work.
This goes for the WNBC as well
It is also possible that the websites are rejecting the Kodi user agent in the header. Someone needs to turn on ffmpeg and libcURL specific logging and will probably need to find the error in the log and clip a few lines before and after the error to pastebin. I believe the full debug log with both those on will be too large to upload.
(2017-02-12, 19:33)learningit Wrote: It is also possible that the websites are rejecting the Kodi user agent in the header. Someone needs to turn on ffmpeg and libcURL specific logging and will probably need to find the error in the log and clip a few lines before and after the error to pastebin. I believe the full debug log with both those on will be too large to upload.

I will try for sure if you give me hint how to enable those two options
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WABC Programs1