• 3(current)
WIP Additional views for Advanced Launcher
but is posssible preview for see you work? because is my english is not perfect...
however, the response and

Should the trailer video play once and disappear or be on a continous loop? LOOP

Should I have the video trailer playback automatically when you highlight the game or leave it as a choice to select it? SELECT IT

is this possible?

thanks for you work
I'll post up the code for video trailers tomorrow morning, it's still WIP but I have made some changes to the code which uses the trailer and extra fanart settings from advanced launcher itself meaning you don't have to put the logos and and fanart in the skin folder and give them exact names. You can create your own structure and put the files where you like.

Still working on looping the video in the window and I will likely create a switch to turn the looping video on and off.
ok really thanks

but the video you see how the images in space with shades?

thanks for your availability...
I will amend post 2 to reflect the new set up procedure but the new view files are on my Dropbox linked in post 3

Edit: Post amended but files not synced with Dropbox for some reason. Will check and post when sorted.
ok thanks UsefulG but I have ISENGAD and skin madnox work on this in this skin?
is possible upload file complete for isengard and for madnox theme beacuse i test now and don't work... :-(
@Vitamina1984 I have sorted the Dropbox issues and you can download it from the link in Post 3. The files are designed for Isengard and Aeon Nox Silvo but I'll download the latest GIT version of Madnox and check that the files to work with that skin.

The plan is to make this either fully compatible with both skins or make versions for each.
ok thanks but in screen in this?

is different..
@Vitamina1984 the image isn't working.

@Mike_Doc had to amend the code to insert into Madnox so I'll have to make some changes I think.
ok thanks UsefulG because the video not starting automatic and the and is not the same size image
Sorry my fault, it's been a hectic day. To make the video play you need to highlight the game/item and press the down arrow. The video playback window is larger or smaller dependant on whether you are using larger or smaller thumbs.
If it makes up for my lack of information, I am also working on the Infowall view for Advanced Launcher. At the moment it has rotating extra fanart in the window or static fanart if no extrafanart is set up. I will work out how to trigger video and add that as an option.
ok i have work your code but i have 2 problem

1 - play automatic video when select game because not start automatic
2 - the video not the same size image

esemple start video It covers images and finish video automatic start extrafanart..

my problem is automatic start video and size video same extrafanart

but is you work really professional
this code for activation video trailer but i work for start automatic when select game

<control type="button">
<description>click absorber</description>
<left>750</left>
<top>24.5</top>
<width>1100</width>
<height>600</height>
<texturefocus></texturefocus>
<texturenofocus></texturenofocus>
<visible>Control.HasFocus(3001)</visible>
</control>
<control type="button" id="3001">
<description>play video</description>